Big wreck on 820?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big wreck on 820?

Got a text from a friend that traffic is stopped both ways. Something about a Semi going over the rails around 820 and 35W...? Anyone else see this?

Daaaamn.... Dont know, but hope all is well. That would be devastating if true.

Comment

Ch 4 news had it. N loop somewhere in Hoodlum City. Looked like a 10 wheel straight truck carrying lumber. Driver Careflighted 1 firefighter w/unknown injuries taken by ambulance to local hospital.

Comment

yup

Men have become the tools of their tools.
        -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT
          Your opinion is what sucks.
          You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

was there right after it happened, had to move over for fire trucks and saw the E bound guardrail flattened out and everyone was looking under the bridge. was wondering what went over since the guardrail was damaged that bad.

Comment

damn, I drive that way, atleast 3 times a week. hope he makes it.

Comment

Oh that's just a little baby drop.
                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I drive from Haslet to Hurst everyday and usually give myself an hour plus to get to work. I sure needed it today. Traffic sucked both ways but it looks like they completely shut it down for the west bound folks.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                    I drive from Haslet to Hurst everyday and usually give myself an hour plus to get to work. I sure needed it today. Traffic sucked both ways but it looks like they completely shut it down for the west bound folks.
                    Eff 820/35... I feel your pain. I live in NFTW and drive to HEB too but take North Tarrant or Western center. Screw that gaggle fuck of a roadway.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                      Eff 820/35... I feel your pain. I live in NFTW and drive to HEB too but take North Tarrant or Western center. Screw that gaggle fuck of a roadway.
                      I am debating making a change to take Western Center as far up as I can from now on.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Heck of a place to make an exit....

Comment

An 18-wheeler that crashed into a creek forced the shutdown of NE Loop 820 at US-377/Denton Highway on Tuesday.

One lane is open in both directions of the highway, but the other lanes of I-820 are closed during the emergency operations.

Haltom City Deputy Fire Chief Fred Napp says a box truck traveling westbound on Loop 820 went off the road and went into Fossil Creek.

According to Napp, emergency crews had to go into the creek bed to cut the driver out the vehicle. The driver was transported by medical helicopter to a Fort Worth hospital and appeared to be conscious to fire officials.

During the rescue, a fire fighter was injured and was checked out at an area hospital as a precaution.
                          An 18-wheeler that crashed into a creek has forced the shutdown of NE Loop 820 at US-377.
                          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                            An 18-wheeler that crashed into a creek forced the shutdown of NE Loop 820 at US-377/Denton Highway on Tuesday.

One lane is open in both directions of the highway, but the other lanes of I-820 are closed during the emergency operations.

Haltom City Deputy Fire Chief Fred Napp says a box truck traveling westbound on Loop 820 went off the road and went into Fossil Creek.

According to Napp, emergency crews had to go into the creek bed to cut the driver out the vehicle. The driver was transported by medical helicopter to a Fort Worth hospital and appeared to be conscious to fire officials.

During the rescue, a fire fighter was injured and was checked out at an area hospital as a precaution.
                            http://www.nbcdfw.com/traffic/transi...147772275.html

Thanks for posting this, I've never heard this news today, at all... You might wanna start a new thread, in case people miss this one.

Comment

I guess just like every sports car that crashes is street racing, every gun is an assault rifle, now every big truck is an 18-wheeler. I hate the fucking media.

Comment

Working...
                              X