Woo Hoo!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woo Hoo!!!

I just had to get on here and let out a shout! I finally got this job that I have been interviewing for since the beginning of February! I can't believe that such a basic job took so long to interview for but I'm just glad it's done and in the bag!

OK, end shout!

Anyone want to take me out for a celebratory drink? hahah...
    2009 Mercedes C63 AMG

What type of hook up can you offer naow?
    Ded

Comment

Congrats!

Hook up for everyone!
      Rich

Comment

Your pimp just wanted to make sure that there was nobody out there as debased as you.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

haha, no hookup unfortunately. unless you own/work at a dealership, then maybe....I dont know for sure yet though. I still can do detailing on the side if anyone is interested...that's the best I can offer for sure!
          2009 Mercedes C63 AMG

Comment

congrats on the new gig. how many interviews did you have to go on?

Comment

6 total....
              2009 Mercedes C63 AMG

Comment

And the job you got was?

Comment

Originally posted by johnny--2k View Post
                  6 total....
                  holy shit that seems excessive. I guess you're at their mercy if you need a job, but it also seems inefficient to take that long to fill a need in the organization.

Comment

I agree. The job has been open since September too, so they are super picky...I guess I must have done well in all the interviews!!!
                    2009 Mercedes C63 AMG

Comment

Congrats, it's still rough out there.
                      Originally posted by davbrucas
                      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Thanks, and Agreed! The job market here is much better than in Wisconsin though, which is part of the reason I moved down here!
                        2009 Mercedes C63 AMG

Comment

Working...
                        X