Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Retaliation for prank, gay hook-up site? Tips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retaliation for prank, gay hook-up site? Tips?

On April fools a friend deletes everything recorded on our dvr and everything set to record. He filled the que with things from lifetime and bravo.

At first it seemed like a really weak prank and minor annoyance, but it's turning out to be better than I thought.

So for revenge I want to make a "dating profile" on some gaysex fuck site. I was thinking something that encourages guys to text him pics of their dick. Make it go live in the morning so he can't access the site from work if someone happens to spill the beans. That way he keeps getting dick pics all day.

Any ideas? Sites? I figure I'll use pics from his facebook, use a different name, and blur out his face, but I want to use his cell#. I'll take it down at the end of the day. Anyway this could hurt him professionally that I'm not thinking of? I just want dudes to fill his inbox with cock, not get him fired.
    US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

I wouldn't use his actual pics

Comment

craigslist provides local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale, services, local community, and events

Thank me later
      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

if you are going to take things to that level, be prepared for payback

Comment

He fucked with your DVR, I say nothing is off limits, as long as it won't get him fired or divorced.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobie View Post
            On April fools a friend deletes everything recorded on our dvr and everything set to record. He filled the que with things from lifetime and bravo.

At first it seemed like a really weak prank and minor annoyance, but it's turning out to be better than I thought.

So for revenge I want to make a "dating profile" on some gaysex fuck site. I was thinking something that encourages guys to text him pics of their dick. Make it go live in the morning so he can't access the site from work if someone happens to spill the beans. That way he keeps getting dick pics all day.

Any ideas? Sites? I figure I'll use pics from his facebook, use a different name, and blur out his face, but I want to use his cell#. I'll take it down at the end of the day. Anyway this could hurt him professionally that I'm not thinking of? I just want dudes to fill his inbox with cock, not get him fired.
            You will get a shit ton more texts sent to his phone if you post the ad as a chick instead of using your friends actual pictures. Write some shit about being new in town looking for a hookup, must send pics to cell first. Friend did that to get back at a coworker, said he had to turn his phone off about about 2 days before it stopped. And like they said above, be ready for payback to escalate from there.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
            Originally Posted By: Polska
            I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

so you want to get dates with dudes for your "friend"

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

just post his number here
                http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                  so you want to get dates with dudes for your "friend"

god bless.
                  there ya go, give his number to Elvis, and Geor between the two of them, he should be flooded with gay date requests and dick pics!

Comment

Originally posted by pr1042 View Post
                    if you are going to take things to that level, be prepared for payback
                    Roughly a year ago he did some other lame prank I don't even remember. In response I put ads on craigslist that he was upgrading from plasma to LED and giving away his old TV first come, first serve. He got hundreds of calls/texts even though he found the ad and flagged it within a few hours. People apparently gave the number to friends as they called him for a few days.

His idea of a prank this year was to fuck with a dvr. Mine is to leverage the power of the internet to get his phone filled with cock.

I'm not worried about his payback on my revenge, lol.
                    US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Just enter his number in this website for a move quote.

See thread about it here. Believe me, it works, and is annoying as hell!

If you really want to annoy the crap out of someone, go to http://www.movers-now.com/ and fill in a name and their phone number, they will instantly get 30 fucken calls within 30 minutes from every moving company known to man. Apparently some idiot named Christine is moving, and can't type her fucken number correctly. I

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                        Just enter his number in this website for a move quote.

See thread about it here. Believe me, it works, and is annoying as hell!

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ghlight=moving
                        I remember that thread. I did it to a co- worker. Worked extremely well. Very high level of annoyance.

Comment

Download the google voice app, make new numbers, enjoy

Comment

I normally purchase subscriptions to some hard core gay and BDS&M magazines and send them to a neighbor of the person I am wanting to harass with the persons name on them. It makes for an odd scene when a neighbor comes over to give you some of your mail that is getting delivered to their house.
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

You should just get him drunk and have sex with him, that should get him back!
                              Ded

Comment

Working...
                              X