Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sold this... to buy this!

2013 Premium GT

The new head and tail lights look awesome! Thanks Josh and Skip.

Good choice, now put a KB on it!

Comment

If both cars were bone stock, which one would win?

Comment

Originally posted by waycooljr View Post
        The 13 GT would win.

Congrats on the purchase!

Comment

When I had the cobra (little under 500rwhp), I raced a 2012 GT with boss intake, cai, exhaust and sct tune and I pulled him by about a car. We both spun pretty bad, me more so than him but I was impressed... hence the 2013. Also, I can't drive for shit!

Comment

Sweet! The front end is still growing on me, but then again, it took a while to like my 2012 too. The new tail lights are definitely better though.

Comment

Looks nice!

Comment

Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
                Sweet! The front end is still growing on me, but then again, it took a while to like my 2012 too. The new tail lights are definitely better though.
                I like the fact that it will only be around a year. That and the new blue is what sold me on it. Btw, do you still have stock exhaust, I'm trying to find out what will sound best.

Comment

Damn if I had that cobra, it would been very hard for me to trade it in on a GT.
                  2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
                    Damn if I had that cobra, it would been very hard for me to trade it in on a GT.
                    GT has kind of replaced Cobra now . Sort of . At least, the Cobra that WAS . Notice now the GT and the SS camaro are competitors when that used to not be the case . And the GT is the better car of those two

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
                      I went back and forth quite a bit, but I never really wanted a black cobra, I just came across a good deal. I drove it for a a little over a year and made money on it so it all worked out. It obviously wont be as rare but I want a car to drive, not collect.

Comment

GT has kind of replaced Cobra now . Sort of . At least, the Cobra that WAS . Notice now the GT and the SS camaro are competitors when that used to not be the case . And the GT is the better car of those two
                        A guy at work has a new SS, I'll be showing up early to park next to him!

Comment

Nice

Comment

I agree. Now that the 5.0 is out the terminator seems very dated to me now. Not only in looks but performance and refinement as well. The 5.0's are just better all around cars as they should being 7-8 years newer.

Comment

Originally posted by Texican View Post
                              I like the fact that it will only be around a year. That and the new blue is what sold me on it. Btw, do you still have stock exhaust, I'm trying to find out what will sound best.
                              Stock exhaust is long gone on mine. Long tubes, off road x pipe and muffler deletes. Sounds like a straight pipe 4V car, mellow while you're cruising and loud as hell when you get on it.

Comment

Working...
                              X