No announcement yet.

100 Years... Unsinkable...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, that Cameron documentary was pretty cool, the actual footage of the Titanic, then and now, is the best part.

Makes you wonder how accurate they are with their synopsis of how it actually sank.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
      http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/15...est=latestnews

LOL... morons. No way remains could last in the open sea for that long. Especially at those depths.
      IF you read it correctly they are talking about the boots and coat in the picture being the "human remains".

Moron.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
        Fucking morons.
        I'm old and bitter enough to really not fucking stand hash tags. I honestly have no idea what that's about, but it's fucking annoying to see that shit everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by SC457A View Post
          No... not the movie... It was Hollywood crap.
          Even with the love story plot, I thought it was a great movie. Not sure why they're re-releasing it in 3D though, I don't think it will add anything to the original.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
            Even with the love story plot, I thought it was a great movie. Not sure why they're re-releasing it in 3D though, I don't think it will add anything to the original.
            As of now, all 3D is just a gimmick. The new 3D TVs make my eyes hurt after a few minutes.

Comment

And as if the Hollywood 3D version wasn't enough....how about that stupid ABC 4 part miniseries of the same name that was on TV last night and will be on again tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd View Post
                IF you read it correctly they are talking about the boots and coat in the picture being the "human remains".

Moron.
                I would suggest reading the entire article, hell, even the entire paragraph...
                "I as an archaeologist would say those are human remains," he said, referring to the photograph of the coat and boots specifically. "Buried in that sediment are very likely forensic remains of that person."
                Now go sign up with those forensic "experts."

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                  i watched that 2hr james cameron/titanic special last week. was pretty fucking cool
                  Watching it now. Cameron is a pretty smart dude for a Hollywood type.

Comment

Time for the true Ballers to step up! A mere $60,000.

The worlds most fantastic adventure - A MIR submersible dive tour of the RMS Titanic wreck. A truly unique underwater experience that will be experienced by the precious few.

Comment

Working...
                    X