Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
      They must be heartbroken....
      ...and thinking to themselves "don't do me like that."

Comment

They definitely are..."Working on a mystery."

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
          Gear is stolen all the time. I don't feel as bad for someone like Tom Petty who can replace all of that shit without batting an eye as I do the real touring bands who can't afford to replace it.
          x2. good gear isnt cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            I'll be at his Austin show in a couple of weeks. You suck sir.
            you get to hear him sing the same words over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over LIVE!?!?

lucky
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
              Gear is stolen all the time. I don't feel as bad for someone like Tom Petty who can replace all of that shit without batting an eye as I do the real touring bands who can't afford to replace it.
              Fame doesn't give a person less right to their prized possessions and memories. The gear is replaceable, the 33 years of memories aren't.

Supposedly, the SG that was stolen was found in a pawn shop yesterday, but it hasn't been confirmed.

Comment

Would've been better if someone just stole the mics.
                Slow moving projects
                1964 C10 350/700r4
                1992 LX 5.0

Comment

I bet he is saying to himself "I won't back down" and thinking about the thieves "Yer so bad"

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                    Fame doesn't give a person less right to their prized possessions and memories. The gear is replaceable, the 33 years of memories aren't.

Supposedly, the SG that was stolen was found in a pawn shop yesterday, but it hasn't been confirmed.
                    He got lucky

Comment

Originally posted by Superwho View Post
                      Would've been better if someone just stole the mics.

Comment

Damned petty thieves.

Comment

Originally posted by tribaltalon View Post
                          Bummer.. but " Fan reaction to the theft was fierce. “... nothing lower in life then a thief who would steal a mans tools to feed his family,” wrote one. " made me LOL. Seriously? Those dudes are rich as fuck. Their families will be fed for life off the royalties alone. Those guitars are gone.... into the greaaaat wiiiiiide open.
                          What a trailer trash thing to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't trying to imply that he deserved to get shit stolen or that it's not a big deal. A thief is a thief is a thief. It's just a minor inconvenience for someone like Petty as it would be to someone who tours around the country in a piece of shit van that could, and more than likely does, break down on a regular basis.
                            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                              what a joke for a reward. i got more than that for my old les paul.
                              What's even funnier is you pissing all that money away on fast food, 4 Loko, and parts for your shit box.

Comment

Thats messed up....
                                04 GT
                                91 LX

Comment

Working...
                                X