Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Make sure the batteries in your flashlight are fresh!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make sure the batteries in your flashlight are fresh!

There's a pretty bad storm blowing up to the West of the metroplex. If it's headed your way, make sure you can get someplace safe. When I was driving into work this evening, the clouds were moving fast, and opposite the direction of the wind on the ground.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Where? I just checked the radar and the only storms are east of the panhandle in Oklahoma
    Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

I just hit the radar as well and nothing.

Comment

I see nothing.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I'm in Stephenville. Here's a link: http://www.weather.com/maps/activity...cst_large.html

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
            I'm in Stephenville.
            They have the internet?
            sigpic

Comment

Don't ask me how I got this......

DFW AREA

OUR FORECAST: OVERNIGHT
              Severe weather is expected to develop later tonight over the Texas Panhandle west of Wichita Falls. These storms will make a run towards us through the overnight hours. These storms could get into our western counties of Stephens, Young, Jack and Montague after midnight and approach the I-35W corridor by daybreak. These storms could produce severe weather in the form of damaging winds and large hail.

TOMORROW MORNING
              The approaching cold front will cause storms to form ahead of it through the night. I am expecting these storms to arrive here in the metro area sometime in the 7am-9am hour. The tornado threat will be very low with these storms; if any form they will be weak tornadoes along the leading edge that form and dissipate quickly. The main threat will be damaging winds, large hail and frequent lightning.

TOMORROW MID-DAY
              The front will clear the metro area by late morning and the storm threat will be over for DFW. As the line moves to our east and daytime heating starts up these storms are going to fire up along the line and produce more severe weather. Another outbreak of significant storms is expected tomorrow afternoon and evening. However only our eastern edge is threatened by these; Anderson, Henderson, Van Zandt, Rains, Hopkins, Delta and Lamar counties. That threat should be over the late afternoon.

NICE NEXT WEEK
              Monday thru Thursday looks dry and mild with highs in the upper 70’s to low-80’s by Wednesday and Thursday. Another front plows into us on Friday. We’ll keep storm chances at 30% on Friday on a windy day. It should be dry on Saturday with highs in the upper-70’s.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                They have the internet?
                I bang rocks together until it makes just the right noises, and someone on a computer in Benbrook hears it, and transcribes it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by robert View Post

....so how did you get that?

Comment

Their saying up here we could have some strong storms but nothing now besides strong winds all day.
                    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post

....so how did you get that?
                      Copy /paste

Comment

My daughter is storm chasing up in kansas tonight - all hell is breaking loose up there. A tornado is headed for wichita right now.......

Comment

Large wedge on the ground just SE of Wichita now.
                          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by robert View Post

DFW AREA

OUR FORECAST: OVERNIGHT
                            Severe weather is expected to develop later tonight over the Texas Panhandle west of Wichita Falls. These storms will make a run towards us through the overnight hours. These storms could get into our western counties of Stephens, Young, Jack and Montague after midnight and approach the I-35W corridor by daybreak. These storms could produce severe weather in the form of damaging winds and large hail.

TOMORROW MORNING
                            The approaching cold front will cause storms to form ahead of it through the night. I am expecting these storms to arrive here in the metro area sometime in the 7am-9am hour. The tornado threat will be very low with these storms; if any form they will be weak tornadoes along the leading edge that form and dissipate quickly. The main threat will be damaging winds, large hail and frequent lightning.

TOMORROW MID-DAY
                            The front will clear the metro area by late morning and the storm threat will be over for DFW. As the line moves to our east and daytime heating starts up these storms are going to fire up along the line and produce more severe weather. Another outbreak of significant storms is expected tomorrow afternoon and evening. However only our eastern edge is threatened by these; Anderson, Henderson, Van Zandt, Rains, Hopkins, Delta and Lamar counties. That threat should be over the late afternoon.

NICE NEXT WEEK
                            Monday thru Thursday looks dry and mild with highs in the upper 70’s to low-80’s by Wednesday and Thursday. Another front plows into us on Friday. We’ll keep storm chances at 30% on Friday on a windy day. It should be dry on Saturday with highs in the upper-70’s.

Looks like it came from NOAA website
                            Not a black vette.......a silver one

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                              Large wedge on the ground just SE of Wichita now.
                              Reports are beginning to surface of major damage on the south side of Wichita Kansas.

Comment

Working...
                              X