branson missouri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• branson missouri

Going next month for a few day. So far we have the dixie show and the river boat cuise on our to do list. But where are the good places to eat. Any other good shows to visit.

THere is a steak joint on the way out to the big boat. Other than that I just got drunk haha.

Comment

Can't suggest shows cause I only go for the car show or silver dollar city. I do recommend staying at Chateau on the lake which is on the west side of town right off the strip. Or big cedar lodge is awesome but its about 15 mins from town.

Comment

Branson really does suck unless you are 80 yrs old

Comment

Have they fixed everything? They got slammed with a tornado not to long ago, and a buddy of mine who works disasters, said it was pretty messed up. I saw some pics he posted too. With that aside:

Eat at Lamberts
          Silver Dollar City
          There was a funnel cake and ice cream shop about half way down on the strip, that looked like a 50's diner, excellent funnel cakes.

Shows: The ballnobbers sp? was always my favorite.
          2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
          2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
          2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
            Branson really does suck unless you are 80 yrs old
            When we went, I was thinking 70, but supposedly they are working go bring things that appeal to younger people and families.

I would not go back.
            sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
            17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
            13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
            86 SVO - Sold
            '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
            01 TJ - new toy - Sold
            65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Take the vintage train excursion from downtown through the nearby Ozarks. There's several of the 50's and 60's era refurbished gondola cars available and it only takes a couple of hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                When we went, I was thinking 70, but supposedly they are working go bring things that appeal to younger people and families.

I would not go back.
                Haha, I always miss Branson then I drive two hours to go back and visit and I always wonder why the hell did I waste my weekend here. Haha.

If you like to shop or are old then it's worth going to. If you hate traffic don't go!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                  Take the vintage train excursion from downtown through the nearby Ozarks. There's several of the 50's and 60's era refurbished gondola cars available and it only takes a couple of hours.
                  I forgot about that, that was really a nice ride. The view is awesome.
                  2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                  2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                  2012 Ford Edge

Comment

The Duk boat / truck excursion into the lake was entertaining. The fishing was good last time we went. Silver Dollar City was fun. We didn't go to any shows.

Comment

If your young and no kids, hit the bars. Its a old person town.

Comment

Branson Missouri is pretty awesome. We go up there every year for a family reunion. We don't ever go out to any of the touristy things though.

Usually, me, my dad, my uncle and my cousins just float out by the boat dock and drink beer until it's time to eat.
                        Full time ninja editor.

Comment

We are renting a condo. So dumb rather have rented a cabin. Whats the name name of the steak place. My girlfriend want a real steak, she tired of get the tube steak. Ill be hitting up the funnel cake place. Love me some funnel cake

Comment

We ate ate the Dick Clark's dinner and took the tour to see the old school cars. We also went to the Titanic museum witch was very interesting, trust me you will see it driving down main street. The drive there was beautiful too

Comment

Originally posted by MILK View Post
                              We ate ate the Dick Clark's dinner and took the tour to see the old school cars. We also went to the Titanic museum witch was very interesting, trust me you will see it driving down main street. The drive there was beautiful too
                              Pretty sure that titanic museum was destroyed by a twister

Comment

Working...
                              X