F**king Thieves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F**king Thieves

I swear, I'm 7600 miles form home and my little girls PW80 has been sitting on the slab behind my car for a year now and nobody has messed with it. We get new neighbors and suddenly 2 weeks later, BAM, it's gone along with the PW50 she rode before. I hope to hell the stupid fuckers come back after I get home, let them see some PTSD from Afghanistan!

Cold blooded, fuck them bastards.
    Street car.

Comment

Will keep my eyes out on craigslist for them. Any distinguishing features we can look for?

Just a guess, but they're white?

There are a couple on there now. Have any pics? What years are the bikes?
      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

White person barrel or hoodie wearer?

Comment

Both the bikes are blue, the 80 is perfect except the back fender is creased from tying it down in the back of the truck. The 50 has the back wheel welded because one of the spokes broke through. I have a pic of the 80, but the internet here in Afghanistan won't let me get it uploaded. The 80's front tire also goes flat.

Comment

That sucks, I will keep an eye out (been looking for pw80 parts all week). Post the vin if you have it

Comment

The 50's VIN is JYA3PTW04WA237512, I gotta get the wife to find the title to the 80 and get the VIN for it. The 80 I bought from a member on here. It was so nice too. I'm sure glad Tx has the castle law, I can replace the bikes and I just dare the fuckers to come after the new ones.

Comment

Working...
              X