Nascar, who's in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nascar, who's in?

I just got free tickets from my boss for the race on Sat night with VIP passes from interstate to their VIP tent. Who else is going? I've never been but should be exciting if nothing else.
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

its fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
      I just got free tickets from my boss for the race on Sat night with VIP passes from interstate to their VIP tent. Who else is going? I've never been but should be exciting if nothing else.
      Their garages and toys will make you envious....

Other than that, take ear protection and get ready to enjoy
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

might be going tonight myself.

Comment

My dad is already there lulz.

Comment

Yeah I've been to an Indy car race and it was cool. I'm excited to meet some of the drivers and maybe Joe Gibbs.
            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
              You should have fun. I went a several years back when I worked at Sprint. I had VIP tickets and got to go to their tent with free food and booze. Also got a private pit tour before the race.

*Edit* If you don't want them I'd be glad to take them off your hands. lol

Comment

will be sitting in lower section turn 1 should be fun. stuart haas ftw

Comment

Originally posted by SVTNorthTexas View Post
                  You should have fun. I went a several years back when I worked at Sprint. I had VIP tickets and got to go to their tent with free food and booze. Also got a private pit tour before the race.

*Edit* If you don't want them I'd be glad to take them off your hands. lol
                  Yeah looking forward to the free booze and tours.

Comment

Have fun. I couldn't make this one, but I'll be at the Speedway Club for the November race.

Comment

I'll be there tomorrow night. Backstretch, exit of turn 2.

Comment

Working...
                      X