Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best way to get to TMS tonight from work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to get to TMS tonight from work?

I got free luxury suite tickets to tonight's race, but I don't get off until 6 from work. I'm off 114 and Esters, which route should I take to get there? TIA

Tonight won't be near as bad as tomorrow night! You're probably fine just driving straight up 114.

Comment

I'm reading on their website and its says the luxury suites get VIP parking. Is there a seperate parking ticket, or do I just show them my tickets to get the VIP parking?

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
        Tonight won't be near as bad as tomorrow night! You're probably fine just driving straight up 114.
        Friday evening traffic in the Metroplex is always shit, regardless of a race event.

Comment

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
          I'm reading on their website and its says the luxury suites get VIP parking. Is there a seperate parking ticket, or do I just show them my tickets to get the VIP parking?
          On your ticket it should tell you which gate you need to go to. When you get close to your gate just follow the signs for your gate number and then you will see the VIP signs pointing you to where you need to go.

Comment

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
            I got free luxury suite tickets to tonight's race, but I don't get off until 6 from work. I'm off 114 and Esters, which route should I take to get there? TIA
            114 will take you straight to the track. And I believe the VIP entrance/gate is off of 114 as well.

Comment

It took two hours to get from Addison to TMS last week during rush hour. I can't imagine what it would be like with added congestion...
              Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                It took two hours to get from Addison to TMS last week during rush hour. I can't imagine what it would be like with added congestion...
                Considering your starting point was Addison that isn't that bad.

Comment

Working...
                X