Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh oh, Stang crash on 114, 1 dead

Click here for story on Dallasnews.com

Hopefully it wasn't someone driving to Mexico...

The crash happened about 3:30 a.m. when the driver of a speeding Ford Mustang lost control, hit a concrete sign pedestal and flipped over several times just east of State Highway 121.

Damn. Hope it wasn't any one on here.

Comment

construction zone isn't it? rip

Comment

From the photos, it looks like it might have been a new '11-'12 Mustang GT 5.0

Dallas news, headlines, weather, sports and traffic from KDFW FOX 4 News, serving Dallas-Fort Worth, North Texas and the state of Texas.

Comment

Dumbass. Luckily he didn't take anyone else with him.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Passed it early this morning. It was pretty gruesome. It was a mangled mess and had multiple sheets over parts of the car and areas around the wreck.

Comment

Wow! Were it not for the wheel you would likely have a difficult time identifying that vehicle. Damn!
              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Holy shit.

Comment

Driving fast on the highway is so fucking cool guys!

Comment

Man I don't feel safe going through there at 60 sometimes, he must have been hauling ass! They change the roads almost daily it seems and you never know how many lanes are going to be open, it's a huge mess.
                    Originally posted by Nash B.
                    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                      Driving fast on the highway is so fucking cool guys!
                      Especially in a construction zone where night crews are working, and the lane paths change every day!

Darwinism at it's best. Maybe I'm cold hearted, but the strong get stronger and the weak/stupid die. And this world is in dire need of some thinning of the herd.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        Especially in a construction zone where night crews are working, and the lane paths change every day!

Darwinism at it's best. Maybe I'm cold hearted, but the strong get stronger and the weak/stupid die. And this world is in dire need of some thinning of the herd.
                        I drive through that construction everyday on the way to work. Speed limit is 50 and people are still doing 65-70. This is one of those times I favor speed traps. People are never paying attention to shifting lanes and what not.

Comment

Yep, that area sucks to drive through. I can't stand driving to and from the airport, and I only live 7-8 miles away!

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                              Wow! Were it not for the wheel you would likely have a difficult time identifying that vehicle. Damn!
                              Will not buff out.

RIP..

Comment

Working...
                              X