Uh oh, Stang crash on 114, 1 dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"
    Worried that this may be my son who was killed. Have not heard from him, he works nights in IT support in the area of the crash. He drives a blue mustang 2008-2009. I've called Grapevine police.. they wil not release any info or confirm any info I have given with regard to the driver's identity. I'm very nervous that he may have fallen asleep at the wheel on his way home. Police only said they would contact relatives when they identify. What if he didn't have 'emergecy contact' info in his wallet. I am on the East Coast, there would eb no way for them to contact me?

Read more on myFOXdfw.com: http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/Driver-Killed-in-Crash-Near-DFW-Airport-041312#ixzz1rwDh3UXQ"
    How would you like to be that parent? I know its a 5.0 because of the wheels, but what if her sons mustang had those wheels on it? insane

Comment

You can't really tell want far that is, he must have been going over 100+

Comment

Originally posted by gav91183 View Post
        "

How would you like to be that parent? I know its a 5.0 because of the wheels, but what if her sons mustang had those wheels on it? insane
        That certainly puts a shitty spin on things, as a parent myself.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Looks silver to me, but dayum that is bad.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            Especially in a construction zone where night crews are working, and the lane paths change every day!

Darwinism at it's best. Maybe I'm cold hearted, but the strong get stronger and the weak/stupid die. And this world is in dire need of some thinning of the herd.
            RIP, but from I can tell, evolution overall isn't working.
            sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
            17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
            13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
            86 SVO - Sold
            '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
            01 TJ - new toy - Sold
            65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

myFOXdfw, admins working to keep this site running as smoothly as possible.

19-year-old Oscar Garcia of Grapevine. Story has been updated. Police & ME do not release names until next of kin has been notified.

Read more on myFOXdfw.com: http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/Dri...#ixzz1rx2FOmaq

Comment

Yikes. 19 years old. 99.9 of kids at 19 should not have a 400+hp car. I would have killed myself.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                  I drive through that construction everyday on the way to work. Speed limit is 50 and people are still doing 65-70. This is one of those times I favor speed traps. People are never paying attention to shifting lanes and what not.
                  It's annoying. When you actually try to go the speed limit people are riding your ass too. I just try to avoid that area all together.

Comment

Too much car for a kid that age.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

That's terrible...

Comment

My son is about to be 18 and hes fighting me for a new GT, that right there is why I won't, even though hes taken real good care of his Lightning and no speeding tickets in 2 years.
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                          My son is about to be 18 and hes fighting me for a new GT, that right there is why I won't, even though hes taken real good care of his Lightning and no speeding tickets in 2 years.
                          No offense to any parents here, but what kind of irresponsible parent would give an 18 year old male a 400+ hp 12 second car?! I was acting a fool in a 140 hp honda at that age and im sure I wouldve killed myself with that much car.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            If he has a lightning he can settle for that! I would love one of those
                            Originally posted by Buzzo
                            Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
                              No offense to any parents here, but what kind of irresponsible parent would give an 18 year old male a 400+ hp 12 second car?! I was acting a fool in a 140 hp honda at that age and im sure I wouldve killed myself with that much car.
                              I was too except I had a fox body. I should be dead as well. I had a lot of close calls.
                              2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                              2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                              2012 Ford Edge

Comment

I drive through there every morning around 6:30 and never have any issues. When I was working third shift, I just cut through downtown Grapevine to avoid the highway altogether as it can dangerous enough driving the construction with no other cars around

Comment

Working...
                                X