No announcement yet.

Are you f#%*ing kidding me ?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait, fuck that U R Ghey dude. Put my shit first!
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Solid barg thread.

What an asshole for making you a third party and trying to make money off your work.

Comment

Damn, you do some seriously good striping
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Sergio View Post
          lol. FWIW...

<---born in Plano. not from Uruguay.
          Haha ! I know man, I'm just fucking with you !

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          He is just taking credit for your work and probably making a few bucks off the guy he is passing it along to.

The second guy who called you is the one you need to get in good with so explain the situation to him and just let MR. Uruguay think whatever he wants. Just make sure that anytime you paint something for Mr. Uruguay in the future that you charge him out the ass.
          That's the problem. The Mexican guy OBVIOUSLY knew that "his buddy Marco" didn't fucking stripe the shit. He ALSO OBVIOUSLY doesn't know that I'm the one that striped it. Otherwise why would he send me the pictures of MY work ? Unless he is just a fucking flat out moron.

I didn't think to add this in one of my earlier posts, but I should also note, that the Mexican guy got my phone number from another buddy of mine that does pinstriping, but all he does is dealership work. The Mexican guy apparently had Googled pinstriping in Dallas, came up with my buddy's website, called him, and he gave him my number. So obviously U-r-gay guy and Mexico Joe don't know that I'm talking to both of them about the striping.

I don't know that I even want to "get in good" with someone that lies and pulls shit like that. As far as I'm concerned, after I stripe this shit again and get paid for it, they can both go fuck themselves. If this is the kind of fucking thanks I get, and the way I'm going to be treated, then Fuck Em', they can find someone else to stripe their shit. Maybe one of their "Mexican buddies". That's the best part about doing this on the side, I can pick and choose who I want to work for, and I don't want to be working for shady motherfuckers like these two dudes are turning out to be !!

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
          I think you nailed it there....

I am still at a loss as to what the mexican dude is doing? Is it possible that your Uraguay buddy was telling him that someone he knew was doing the striping, not you? I doubt he is trying to pull shit on you. Take him on as what seems to be steady work and fuck the Uraguay.
          I'm pretty sure that's what happened. I think he saw it and didn't like it. Because now that I think about it, the Uruguay dude told me several times when he dropped this shit off again that the owner of the bike hadn't seen the tins after they were striped. Well that is obviously a lie too, because the dumb ass Mexican sent me pictures of my work, so I KNOW he's seen the tins !!

See my above post where I quoted Al. Something is amiss with the fucking Mexican dude. Why would he lie to me about the stuff I already striped ?

Originally posted by Baron View Post
          Wait, fuck that U R Ghey dude. Put my shit first!
          I'll get your shit done soon enough, so put a cork in it ! HAHA !

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          Solid barg thread.

What an asshole for making you a third party and trying to make money off your work.
          If this came off as a brag thread, I didn't mean for it to. Any of you guys that actually know me, know that I'm not some nose-in-the-air, "look at me" braggard douchebag. I was just amazed at this guy calling me after all that has happened and the way the phone call went down.

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
          Damn, you do some seriously good striping
          Thank you very much. I really appreciate it.

-Aaron

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post

If this came off as a brag thread, I didn't mean for it to. Any of you guys that actually know me, know that I'm not some nose-in-the-air, "look at me" braggard douchebag. I was just amazed at this guy calling me after all that has happened and the way the phone call went down.

Not saying you tried to brag. Just saying by the pics that it is a nice job.

This world amazes me everyday by all the different people in it. Just when you think you know a person, or you know their angle, something crazy comes out of no where.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              Not saying you tried to brag. Just saying by the pics that it is a nice job.

This world amazes me everyday by all the different people in it. Just when you think you know a person, or you know their angle, something crazy comes out of no where.
              Yeah, I know you didnt mean anything by it, I just wanted to clarify. Thanks for the compliments, too, btw.

I still don't know what the hell to think about those two bozos. I'm gonna make some more money off of at least one, if not both of them and be done.

The thing that kinda bums me out, is the U-r-gay dude seemed like a really nice guy, and when I had striped a bike a couple years ago for him he seemed like a real straightforward kinda guy.

-Aaron

Comment

While I agree this sounds shady as shit...What does the mexican guy gain from showing you a picture of work he knows is not done by the guy he claims it to be??

Comment

My 2¢

Have one of your bigger friends, cop looking, go with you to "check out the awesomeness that is" wearing this hat and have friend start asking the Urguay guy some "hard" questions. THEN ask about the skins again. (Oh yeah, get a video of it all too!!)

Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                  There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

I think the "Fuck you" and "Crook" on the side of the tank idea is in order.

Comment

Originally posted by GTBrian23 View Post
                      While I agree this sounds shady as shit...What does the mexican guy gain from showing you a picture of work he knows is not done by the guy he claims it to be??
                      LOL, that's what I can't figure out !! Why wouldn't he just say, "I want some striping similar to this.", and just leave it at that ?

-Aaron

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                        I think the "Fuck you" and "Crook" on the side of the tank idea is in order.
                        Nah, cause then he wouldn't want to pay me. LOL ! I need all the money I can get the week before Christmas !

Maybe if he has me do it again, or if he has me do something else, I'll paint some bullshit on it. That way he'll have to spend a bunch of HIS time to re-do it.

-Aaron

Comment

I don't personally like pin-striping...but that looks bad ass...good work.

Maybe the guy that tried to steal your work assumed he was just subcontracting you, and because he was the prime, he gets all the credit?

Comment

Maybe the mexican knows whats up, liked the striping and not the fleur-de-lis crap, and wanted to make sure you had pics of the old work!
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

gotta watch out for those shady painters in lewisville...

<- Painter in lewisville. Not from Uruguay.

Comment

paint a penis into it, something similar to Irving's new cop car logos.

Comment

Working...
                                X