Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so i just found a live bug in my sunflower seeds...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so i just found a live bug in my sunflower seeds...

should i call up fritolay and say something? before anyone says it, no i will not sue. i know accidents happen and who gives a fuck about a bug, i have eaten worse! for now i plan to fold up the seeds/bug/wrapper and i might send it to them if they want it or just toss it.

what would you do?

(pics are currently uploading)

eat the bug, you fucking pussy.
    http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

Yes, I would call. And if the bug is live, I doubt it was packaged in there. The bag was most likely compromised somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by tribaltalon View Post
        eat the bug, you fucking pussy.
        who said i didn't, you fucking faggot?

Comment

That sucks. What kind of bug?

I bet you'll be checking the bags in the future before grabbing a handful!

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
            Yes, I would call. And if the bug is live, I doubt it was packaged in there. The bag was most likely compromised somewhere.
            well i have been sitting in my office since i opened it, there is a chance it could have flown in there after i opened it... but i highly doubt it. after i open a skinny bag i can and often finish the whole bag in one sitting. i was dumping out the last 1/5 of the bag so i could seperate the ones that had no shell/pieces of shell/etc when after the pile came to rest on the piece of paper i saw something that looked like a leg pull it self underneath the pile. i was like WTF!? and realized it was a bug. as soon as i uncovered it and it shook off all the flavoring, it flew up in the air but i jumped up and swatted his ass back down to the desk! he was crawling around and about to fly away again and i swatted him again, but my hand was too close and i squished it

Comment

what brand was it?
              Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Lots of times it might just be tiny pin hole in the package. Letting the bugs get in. But I do remember this one time. A customer at my store came in to show me something. It was a can green beans. It had a baby rat in the can. I gave her a refund and the number to the manufacture product. I explained that if she wanted to take further action she would have too take it up with the manufacture.

Anywhere you have food you have rats and bugs. Can't help that. But I would call.
                sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Please tell me you said "i keel you" to the bug?!
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

lol. "compromised"
                    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

my pics are not uploading to my email, but it does that sometimes while at work. i will post the ones i have though, just not till tomorrow

bug looks like a lady bug but is oval shaped and yellow with black dots instead of red/black.
                      i would think it's possible to live in the bag, especially since the fritolay factory is in plano.
                      i checked the bad but did not find any holes(except the one i put in it obviously).

think i'm just gonna toss the bug and maybe call them tomorrow with the package id number. if i do call i will just mention it to them so they know they might have a bad batch. i'm not expecting anything in return but if they wanna send my some coupons or something i won't say no. lol

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                        lol. "compromised"
                        Damn it Jim, we've been compromised! They found the bug you planted.

Comment

the closeup pics of the bug were blurry, but it was one of these

Comment

Yummie!

Comment

New ranch flavor with extra protein?
                              sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                              17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                              13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                              86 SVO - Sold
                              '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                              01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                              65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Working...
                              X