Thinking about buying a BMW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking about buying a BMW

I've been thinking about getting an used BMW 335i sedan for a while now, and I'm really just bored of the Jeep now. I've been playing around with the idea of trading it in for a while, but the catch is I want to replace it with something thats fast/fun/sporty. It has to have 4 doors so just about everything I would normally want is off the table. Any of you guys familiar with the 335's? My wife is already sold on the idea, and I found a nice 2009 with 30k miles and a 6 speed standard for the price range i'm looking to spend. Especially now that we're back in the Woodlands, its almost necessary to get a BMW. LOL
    http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Very nice cars. You might start to loathe yourself after you buy one though.

Comment

Someone else can elaborate on this or you can look it up but there were problems with the high pressure fuel pumps in some of those cars. I have no idea what year(s), etc though.

Comment

Yeah Eric want a pretentious prick befor he bought one.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I have a 2005 Mercedes C55 AMG with 69k miles that i'm thinking about selling. 4 door, sporty, 380HP at the motor, 0-60 in 4.6 or 4.8 (can't remember). It sleeps in the garage and is in really nice shape.

Comment

nice, but i'm really not a mercedes fan. They're way more expensive to fix/maintain then a bmw. my mom had one of those in black back in 2005, but she got rid of it within a year. Car is definitely baller though.

Comment

How much is something like that going for Brien, just out of curiosity. I'll always have a soft spot for luxobarges that are sporty.

Comment

2006-2007 CTS-V

Comment

Originally posted by tribaltalon View Post
                  nice, but i'm really not a mercedes fan. They're way more expensive to fix/maintain then a bmw. my mom had one of those in black back in 2005, but she got rid of it within a year. Car is definitely baller though.
                  It's, "than," and check out an M in the 1 series.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
                    2006-2007 CTS-V
                    a

That is hard to argue with. Unless you throw an 09+ into the mix.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      How much is something like that going for Brien, just out of curiosity. I'll always have a soft spot for luxobarges that are sporty.
                      Depending on miles and shape, probably 18 to 22 or so. Really not bad at all for what you get. Adam was in the car a while back and we were cruising on the highway. He said listen to that, I was like listen to what dude. He said, exactly! You can't hear anything... lol

The interior is pretty damn nice in this car.

Luckily we have a Mercedes tech on the board, so i'm not getting raped with dealer fees.

Comment

Yep, my 7 was the same way. Very nice and well built cars.

Comment

Was thinking about getting a 335i, too. They're pretty damn cheap now.

Comment

Don't even think about it, just do it!
                            Don't Mess With Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
                              i would like to get an 07 CTS-V but i cant find one at a dealership anywhere remotely close to houston. Not to mention, I'm really not that fond of the body style, I think the BMW's look ALOT better.

Comment

Working...
                              X