Motor Oil prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motor Oil prices

Anyone seen any good deals on oil lately? All three my cars are about due for oil changes. I remember last time I was getting oil, the o'Reilies by my house had Mobil 1 5qt jugs for at least $10 less then Walmart or vatozone. I would assume that deal is over. Just seeing where the deals are at! Online too. Needed:
    Synthetic 5w30 10qts
    And
    Synthetic 5w20 5qts

Orielly's has a weekly flyer, but they may so be listed online.
    Vortex rear stand $75
    8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
    My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
    but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
    11 4 door
    13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

walmarts got those jugs for like $25-30ish..

apparently you can get G oil for free after rebate. idk i dont use it
      Your search for great deals and coupon savings ends here. Find the best bargains and money-saving offers, discounts, promo codes, freebies and price comparisons from the trusted Slickdeals community.
      www.hppmotorsports.com
      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
        Anyone seen any good deals on oil lately? All three my cars are about due for oil changes. I remember last time I was getting oil, the o'Reilies by my house had Mobil 1 5qt jugs for at least $10 less then Walmart or vatozone. I would assume that deal is over. Just seeing where the deals are at! Online too. Needed:
        Synthetic 5w30 10qts
        And
        Synthetic 5w20 5qts
        Had a similar experience at O'Reilly's with 0-20 Mobil Full Synthetic (not Mobile 1...they are different products). Cheaper than their conventional oil!

Comment

Mobil 1 synthetic is on sale for 29.99 for a 5 quart jug if I remember correctly. At lunch right now.

Comment

Autozone has Mobil 1 oil and filter on sale right now...
            04 GT
            91 LX

Comment

Good. Options! Thanks gents. Got the 82 coupe, 99 5.0 explorer, and the wife's fusion. Fun.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                Mobil 1 synthetic is on sale for 29.99 for a 5 quart jug if I remember correctly. At lunch right now.
                Got any 0w-40 at that price?
                2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
                Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
                Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
                Speedlogix Catch Can
                Resonator Delete

Comment

Originally posted by STRONGNUFF View Post
                  some oreillys carry it and it will be the same price you can always have some brought in.

Comment

Originally posted by STRONGNUFF View Post

Not in stock, but any store can order it in for you. And I was correct on the price.

Comment

Usually vatozone has some deal with 5 quarts and a filter. I usually just toss the filter and get a good one, but the deal is still cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                        Usually vatozone has some deal with 5 quarts and a filter. I usually just toss the filter and get a good one, but the deal is still cheap.
                        My store out here will let me sub a different filter for the price difference.

Comment

Glad I stacked up when vatozone had 5 qts of Mobil 5000 and filter for $10!

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                            My store out here will let me sub a different filter for the price difference.
                            Hmm, mine wouldn't let me last time I tried. I will ask the manager next time.

Comment

AutoZone had a steal on Mobil 5000, filter, funnel, catch pan, paper towels and hand cleaner for $21. I changed 4 vehicles last month for less than $100 and got a shit load of towels and hand cleaner. Not sure if it's still going on.

Comment

Working...
                              X