Plate look up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plate look up

Can someone look up a plate number for me? We have a Ninja motorcycle that has been in our parking garage for over a month un-touched. We asked several tenants and no one has claimmed it. Do not need address just a name. Thanks

4js793

Call the police.
    2006 Civic SI
    2009 Pilot
    1988 GT
    CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

Is that a Texas plate?
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Recently titled out of Austin, not listed as stolen, not reported as stolen to any major insurance company. Someone should tell Kevin to come get his bike.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
          Recently titled out of Austin, not listed as stolen, not reported as stolen to any major insurance company. Someone should tell Kevin to come get his bike.
          Kevin could be hiding it from the bank or other financial institution...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            Thats what we think too...I wonder what kevins last name could be ?

Comment

Originally posted by GVazquez View Post
              Thats what we think too...I wonder what kevins last name could be ?
              Or he pulled over to take a break from riding and was abducted by aliens...
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

There's not a lien on it.

Comment

Or he pulled over to take a break from riding and was abducted by aliens...
                  If thats the case, the allowed him enough time to lock it along with helmet and jacket to a fence post...

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                    There's not a lien on it.
                    Oh so its free, well I guess anyone can have it then.
                    Post of the addy Vasquez

Comment

Oh so its free, well I guess anyone can have it then.
                      Post of the addy Vasquez
                      lol, its in a private parking lot...Across the street from a Police station.

Comment

Originally posted by GVazquez View Post
                        lol, its in a private parking lot...Across the street from a Police station.
                        Oh well then its a TARP messican, RUN!

Comment

Working...
                        X