No announcement yet.

1985 Chevy C10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if there's no rust at all, i think 5k would be a great deal for you. 6k is a fair deal all around. I had an 85 back about 10 years ago and I dug it alot. had a 355 HCI motor in it, and was fast as shit when it'd actually hook, which wasnt often. The bench seat killed my back though, couldnt stand to be in it for more then 20-30 mins at a time.
    http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

Originally posted by tribaltalon View Post
      if there's no rust at all, i think 5k would be a great deal for you. 6k is a fair deal all around. I had an 85 back about 10 years ago and I dug it alot. had a 355 HCI motor in it, and was fast as shit when it'd actually hook, which wasnt often. The bench seat killed my back though, couldnt stand to be in it for more then 20-30 mins at a time.
      Weird, my bench in my 85 silverado is pretty comfortable. Ive driven it seven hours straight without issue.

Comment

Originally posted by LS WHAT ?? View Post
        DFWMUSTANG low ball offer him $4k.
        I hate it when people cry about lowballing . Thats the way the game is played . Some people act like a lowballer just slapped their mama. They get all offended as if its some kind of personal insult and they also have to accept the offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Superwho View Post
          Find one person that thinks those are good prices. Please. My truck is in ten times better shape and I wouldn't ask 6 grand for it. They won't sell at those prices, not the two rustbuckets at least. That's fact.
          You prob know better then me, I was just giving my humble opinion. You are obviously entitled to yours. Just out of curiosity do you buy and sell classic vehicles?

Comment

Are you looking for something that runs and drives or a project that don't? My neighbor has a decent 82 short bed but its been sitting for seven years or so. He wants 1500 for it. I can get pics and info if you want. Its in ft worth.

Comment

This one is pretty cool too. Lot's of potential. Might go take a look at it too this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike69 View Post
                This one is pretty cool too. Lot's of potential. Might go take a look at it too this weekend.

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/cto/2933365205.html
                A V8 5spd swb would be a pretty fun truck!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                  A V8 5spd swb would be a pretty fun truck!
                  I wouldn't be able to take anything he said seriously due to his use of "cammed out" in his ad.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I like 80coupes dads truck. That is a really clean swb square body.
                    2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                    2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                    2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Starting a project with jr this summer- his grandad's 83 SWB. Its rough (been sitting since 04) so we have a bunch of work ahead of us. He has 2 years before he drives so that should get it.

Comment

Well i got me one the yesterday woo hoo! I think its partially due to this thread . I been wanting one for a long time and now i finally got one . Only $1500, but she is a project of course . Just the way i like 'em. Carfax is clean if that means anything on a vehicle this old . 1987 350 TBI truck. Silverado with 700R4 and all power accessories. AC even works . No way im posting pics though . Its far too humbling at this point lol

Comment

Post pics. Don't be a punk..

Comment

Just picture a random pile that you would see going down the road . Thats it.

Comment

If you need some interior stuff lmk, I'll be replacing my blue one soon..

Comment

Working...
                              X