Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Zimmerman is charged with 2nd degree murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jyro View Post
    http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/07...trayvon-martin

"The Florida State Attorney's office has fired information technology director Ben Kruidbos, who raised concerns about how the prosecutors in the George Zimmerman trial turned over evidence to the defense.

According to Kruidbos' attorney Wesley White, the former IT director was let go Friday by the state's top prosecutor, Angela Corey, for allegedly violating "numerous State Attorney’s Office policies and procedures."

Kruidbos, who testified in a pretrial hearing in the Zimmerman case in June, said that he had reason to believe that additional information found in Trayvon Martin's cell phone had not been turned over to the defense. Kruidbos said more than 2,000 photos from the phone were not shown to defense attorneys, including pictures of underage naked girls, images showing piles of jewelry on Martin's bed and photos of Martin blowing smoke."

George Zimmerman's Sanford, Fla., neighbor, said the neighborhood watchman protected his residence from a potential burglary several weeks before the shooting of Trayvon Martin. Frank Taaffe, a former neighborhood watch captain, told CNN's "Starting Point" that his house was in the process of being robbed on Feb. 2, but Zimmerman called Sanford police, who thwarted [...]

Frank Taaffe, a former neighborhood watch captain, told CNN's "Starting Point" that his house was in the process of being robbed on Feb. 2, but Zimmerman called Sanford police, who thwarted the robbery.

"My house was being robbed, and George on his nightly rounds watched this burglary in progress, called Sanford P.D., waited for them, and helped ensure that nothing bad happened to my house," Taaffe said. "And it's documented in the 911 call for February 2. That was my residence that George Zimmerman helped stop." Zimmerman shot and killed Martin on Feb. 26.

"Neighbor-hood, that's a great word," Taaffe said.

Taaffe said that "young black males" were the perpetrators in the attempted robbery of his home. "We had eight burglaries in our neighborhood all perpetrated by young black males in the 15 months prior to Trayvon being shot," Taaffe said. "It would have been nine."

Taaffe denied that he told the New York Times that burglaries were done by "Trayvon-like dudes with their pants down."

"I never said that," he said. "I never used that term."

But on CNN, Taaffe followed up the denial of an incendiary comment with another one.
    When asked if, based on the string of robberies, Zimmerman should have been profiling Trayvon Martin the night of the shooting, Taaffe said: "There's an old saying, 'If you plant corn, you get corn,'"

"It is what it is," he added. "I would go on record by stating that of the eight prior burglaries in the 15 months prior to the Trayvon Martin shooting, all of the perpetrators were young black males."
    Didn't ever read that. Again, shitty parenting. I do find it funny that all of the pro-Treyvon articles show him at like 13 and Zimmerman looking like an emotionless piece of shit.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Good justice has been served. No he should take his family to court and sue them for his head injuries. And defamation of character.
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
        After looking at the case in black and white...legally Zimmerman shot the kid in self-defense and shouldn't have been charged for murder. I still believe that had Zimmerman not followed him, no houses would've been robbed and nothing would've happened.

Good for Zimmerman, but I have a feeling that considering this was turned into a race war (with help from Barack Obama), this is far from over.
        Wouldn't it have been easier for you to do this in the beginning?

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
          Wouldn't it have been easier for you to do this in the beginning?
          Looking up shit is not easier than not looking up shit.

Comment

Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

jk, I don't know if you're fat or not.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
              Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

jk, I don't know if you're fat or not.
              I'm neither fat nor drunk. Stupid? Sometimes.

Comment

• Comment

• Is it starting? Can anyone confirm these statements?

Comment

that's the stance that every Nayvon out there calling for "justice" takes...

your uninformed, knee-jerk Austin is still showing

with that said, at least you admitted it
                    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post

I don't even live in Austin. Remember, the liberal fillibuster lady lives closer to you than me.

Comment

• I live in Alvin
                        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                          I live in Alvin
                          Well shit, you win. You are pretty close to liberal lovin' Houston though.

Comment

• These people are so full of shit.

http://now.msn.com/naacp-wants-zimme...ghts-violation
                            Street car.

Comment

• Man u peeple jus be racist. Dat family iz gunna soofer. Dis wuz bout raze.
                              Originally posted by talisman
                              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                              Originally posted by AdamLX
                              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              Because fuck you, that's why
                              Originally posted by 80coupe
                              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                              Originally posted by Rick Modena
                              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                                Man u peeple jus be racist. Dat family iz gunna soofer. Dis wuz bout raze.
                                Oh Jesus fuck that shirt has made its way over here...

Comment

Working...
                                X