BOSS Mustang Owners Facebook Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOSS Mustang Owners Facebook Group

During our BOSS Mustang Round-Up last month (March) there were discussions and requests to make a Facebook page to help coordinate any future events and the formation of a BOSS Mustang Owners Association. Well we have taken our first steps and the Facebook page is now up. Please join and take a look around.

Welcome to BOSS Mustang Owners Association (BMOA). We are dedicated to the Preservation, Modification, Heritage and Enjoyment of the Ford BOSS Mustang.

Share your thoughts and ideas and let's start doing more things together as a group. We are a very fortunate group of people to own a piece of American heritage and as BOSS owners we owe it to ourselves and to the automotive community to promote The BOSS as a superior car that can compete on all levels (not just the track) with the brand X cars that have a loyal following.

Let’s give the BOSS Mustang the support it deserves.
    1991 Mustang GT - 127,000 miles, original owner
    1996 Mustang GT - 84,000 miles, all original but 3.90 gears
    2012 BOSS Laguna Seca #493

sigpic

That's so boss!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
      That's so boss!
      lol
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

someone's been watching too much tuner vision.

Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
          someone's been watching too much tuner vision.

What's better than 2 hood pins?

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
              A kick in the nuts.

Comment

Poor car. Is he from Garland?

Comment

This one has 4 hood pins, it must suck too!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                      This one has 4 hood pins, it must suck too!
                      I understand the functionality and use of hood pins on a racecar, the hood just looks like it came out of a Fast & Furious movie. Too ricerish for my taste.
                      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

I understand the functionality and use of hood pins on a racecar, the hood just looks like it came out of a Fast & Furious movie. Too ricerish for my taste.
                        I know, I'm just playing around. In his defense, I believe the Boss 302R "extractor" style hood doesn't even have provisions for a latch. But yes, putting an unpainted racecar hood on your $25k+ new car basically makes you look like a dumbass.

Comment

But yes, putting an unpainted racecar hood on your $25k+ new car basically makes you look like a dumbass.
                          That was my criticism. I thought I was looking at a super sweet civic there for a second.

Comment

I know, I'm just playing around. In his defense, I believe the Boss 302R "extractor" style hood doesn't even have provisions for a latch. But yes, putting an unpainted racecar hood on your $25k+ new car basically makes you look like a dumbass.
                            Any other pics of that boss? I did enjoy watching those mustangs run along side Momentum.

Comment

Any other pics of that boss? I did enjoy watching those mustangs run along side Momentum.
                              I've got a bunch. There's actually an interesting story about it all that I'll tell one of these days. The very short version is that two different people bought us(Momentum) out. One guy that owned a stock trading company in NJ bought both Camaros and all of the spares. Another guy in Houston bought the truck, trailer, tool boxes, pit equipment, dyno, basically everything else besides the cars. He bought that Boss302R. So basically that Boss team is all Momentum's old shit, but instead of two Camaros, it's one Mustang. He also hired me and another weekend helper we had at Momentum to help them run the whole deal, plus he has full factory Ford support, with Mark Wilson(head of engineering @ Ford Racing) at every race and on top of the pit box. It's pretty cool having the factory support with Ford vs years past with Chevrolet. We had some problems at the season opener in St Petersburg, and Mark took the car and sent it straight to Roush to have it gone-over with a fine tooth comb. Anyway, one of these days I'll make a full post with some pics or something, but here's a few for now.

Going across the official scales at the World-Challenge season opener in St Petersburg

Shitty shot of it in the shop on the lift, but you can see the diff coolers, tranny cooler, etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X