Nude Maid Service Draws Police Scrutiny in Texas City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
    Good god. I'll bet that any one of them would gladly bury a feather duster in their ass and scoot across your hard wood floors like a dog for an extra $5.
    lol
    2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
    Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
    Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
    Speedlogix Catch Can
    Resonator Delete

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      ...and Jehovah's Witnesses.
      We have more issues with Longview Baptist Temple (our local cult). They have a bad habit of sending our underage kids to do their proselytizing, so that doesn't really work.

The kids did let the Kirby vacuum guy in a few months ago. I was getting ready for a concert, and the doorbell rang. Thinking it was the pizza guy, I told the oldest to answer the door and give him the check. Once they're in, they don't leave, so I went about my business and he stood in the living room for about 20 minutes with everyone doing their own thing. He kept asking if there was a better time to come by, and I told him, with my hair dryer running, that it's pretty much always like this. This is the longest I've gone without a visit from some random Kirby salesman, so I'm hoping they blacklisted the house.

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
        We have more issues with Longview Baptist Temple (our local cult). They have a bad habit of sending our underage kids to do their proselytizing, so that doesn't really work.

The kids did let the Kirby vacuum guy in a few months ago. I was getting ready for a concert, and the doorbell rang. Thinking it was the pizza guy, I told the oldest to answer the door and give him the check. Once they're in, they don't leave, so I went about my business and he stood in the living room for about 20 minutes with everyone doing their own thing. He kept asking if there was a better time to come by, and I told him, with my hair dryer running, that it's pretty much always like this. This is the longest I've gone without a visit from some random Kirby salesman, so I'm hoping they blacklisted the house.
        Pretty sure I could clear a house of the kirby guy in about 10 seconds. When he asks if he can give a demonstration of his vacuum, I'd kindly reply with "only if I can demonstrate the 12 gauge first".

Comment

I too was going to say something to the effect of "picky ass MFers" until I saw the pics, geezus, no way in hell I'm paying them for anything, even though I did like the punk-rocker/Rainbow Brite make-up job on the Kirsten Dunst lookin' chick. There must be some desperate people out there though.

Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Just imagine what the people who call up these skanks must look like.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              Just imagine what the people who call up these skanks must look like.

Stevo
              Originally posted by SSMAN
              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Vortex rear stand $75
                8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                11 4 door
                13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

My guess is they have rap sheets with prostitution charges associated with them already. This is just a method to get them off the street.

Oh, would not do.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

My penis is dirty, and I think it needs to be spit shined.

Think that would fly?

Comment

Man those are some rough bitches. The car port pose is pretty funny. I miss LBK from time to time, but it's not because of nude cleaning companies.
                      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Day-shift stripper rejects with swiffers?

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Pretty obvious why it's drawing scrutiny.....
                          Originally posted by Buzzo
                          Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                            Nnnooooooooooo!

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                              Pretty obvious why it's drawing scrutiny.....

Yup, you know damn well for an extra few bucks or a crack rock they'll polish more than just your silverware. Better call the pharmacy ahead of time so they can have some Valtrex ready for you though.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X