need a sprint phone asap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a sprint phone asap

i am almost out of contract with sprint, and don't want to buy a new phone just to buy another when i change providers. anybody have one i can buy borrow or steal real cheap?
    as long as it answers and hangs up i will be happy. that is more than mine does right now....

thanks in advance
    first class white trash

Search Craigslist

Comment

Originally posted by forbes View Post
      as long as it answers and hangs up i will be happy. that is more than mine does right now....
      Man the two I have laying around won't do shit.. you push any button on them and they reboot every time.. sucks cause I need some contacts off of them.

Comment

I don't have a sprint phone, but if you want to buy a cheap iPhone 3GS or Samsung Windows Mobile phone (Focus maybe, touch screen, no slide out keyboard) from AT&T, I've got one of each I'm gonna sell, cheap

Comment

it's so bad .. my phone likes to call my mom when me and the wife are having alone time... it seems to like calling my mom alot. and to get a text, i have to have my wife send me 3 test messages so i can get it to scroll down to where it works.
          first class white trash

Comment

We have one you can use until you get a new one.
            Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
            Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
            Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
            You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

I've got one that you can have for free, and the charger. Come get it.

Comment

thanks for all the offers and pm's.. i just got off the phone with sprint and they gave me a new phone.
                first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by forbes View Post
                  thanks for all the offers and pm's.. i just got off the phone with sprint and they gave me a new phone.
                  Well, fuck you then!

Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                  Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                  Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                  You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Lol damn.
                    Vortex rear stand $75
                    8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                    My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                    but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                    11 4 door
                    13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

If anyone else needs a free no frills Sprint phone I have one that I used for a short time time while I was waiting to upgrade from a contract renewal. I also have the charger for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X