Funny conspiracy forum I stumbled upon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
    LOL, anyway, I think all the conspiracy theorists are a funny group. They probably walk around all day every day looking over their shoulders, thinking everyone is following them.

We had this guy that would always come into my dad's old shop when we were in downtown Sherman, that would always tell us about the government chasing him, and cameras being on the top of water towers and cell phone towers watching his every move. He even came in the shop one day and saw a small black and white 13" TV turned on and was hiding around the corner. He asked the other guy that rented in my dad's shop if it was hooked up to cable. When the guy told him it wasn't he replied with, "It's a good thing. You think you're watching TV but they're really watching YOU !". I about died laughing at that one. He would always stand out in the street yelling at people. "Brain washed BASTARDS !"

LOL, ahhhh, good times.
    That's bordering on schizophrenia, lol. It wasn't until I got a little older, and especially in college that I ran into people with ridiculous conspiracy theories. When I was younger I thought they knew it wasn't true, but were indulging in the sensational. When I got older I started to realize some of these people actually believe it. I did my thesis on the JFK assassination and spent months reading conspiracy theories and books revolving around them. As a matter of fact, that's how I met my 'fat' wife - in the library. It was after understanding just about all the elements on the JFK assassination that I talked with people who were conspiracy theorists and lost all of my patience with it. I find conspiracy theorists to be the most close minded ignorant morons there are. And typically they will believe ANYTHING you tell them that is non-conformist. It's a religion to them. The truth has no part in it.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by cjswifeisfat View Post
      206 hours of your life on a video game. You are such a winner! 2.3 k/d ratio! I bet your parents are proud.
      I was also 42nd in the world for tanks, and I only played it for two months, not bad right?

I make video games my friend, I don't play them. I haven't played a video game in months.

What I find humorous here is how bad you have to butt hurt a person to make them do this. I also find it humorous how the attempt is to make me appear to be some sort of idiot, yet he spends his evening registering accounts to talk trash to a random stranger on the internet. I honestly don't think I've ever hurt someones feelings this bad before.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Why hasn't this guy been outed yet?
        Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Saying Bush did this is one thing, but to say it was staged and no one died is the dumbest thing I have ever heard..........
          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Well I've been doing some serious reseach and have uncovered that Kyle partnered with the Canadian goverment a couple years ago and got Autoguide to purchase the other site. He knew it would make the crowd angry and he could move them all to this site. Everybody knows that if you own DFWMustangs, nobody can stop you from taking over the world!
            Originally posted by Marisa
            we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
              Well I've been doing some serious reseach and have uncovered that Kyle partnered with the Canadian goverment a couple years ago and got Autoguide to purchase the other site. He knew it would make the crowd angry and he could move them all to this site. Everybody knows that if you own DFWMustangs, nobody can stop you from taking over the world!
              Seems legit.

Comment

Of all the people NOT to fuck with on this website I think CJ would be high on the list, I mean he has crapload of guns and one of those cool bandolier hat things!
                Originally posted by Nash B.
                Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Working...
                X