Dick Pic Ettiquette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dick Pic Ettiquette

So if you've sent some dame some dick pics, don't you think it's in poor taste for her not to hook you up with some twat shots? I mean WTF?! Where's the trade off here? Seems like she got the better deal and I got shafted. And guys, don't act like it hasn't happened to you. It's kind of like an unwritten code of honor; tit for tat.

And no, Paul, Eric and Julia, you cannot have them. Sean, Jody and Henry, you have mail.

And before you assholes ask, what I do have, you aren't getting. Even though she's 2,000 miles away, she's married and has a family and I just don't want that burden/possibility hanging over my head.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

did she ask for dick pics, or did you just throw them out there with the "how's your day going" text?

Comment

Maybe she is still laughing?

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
        did she ask for dick pics, or did you just throw them out there with the "how's your day going" text?
        haha you just gave me a great idea!

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
          Maybe she is still laughing?
          Oh, I told her in advance not to be expecting much.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
            So if you've sent some dame some dick pics, don't you think it's in poor taste for her not to hook you up with some twat shots? I mean WTF?! Where's the trade off here? Seems like she got the better deal and I got shafted. And guys, don't act like it hasn't happened to you. It's kind of like an unwritten code of honor; tit for tat.

And no, Paul, Eric and Julia, you cannot have them. Sean, Jody and Henry, you have mail.

And before you assholes ask, what I do have, you aren't getting. Even though she's 2,000 miles away, she's married and has a family and I just don't want that burden/possibility hanging over my head.
            The girl is married? To you? If you're sending pictures of you dick to some chick that is married to someone else, youre just fucking wrong.

Also, you never send an unrequested dickpic. If they ask, then by all means they should send one in return.
            If you just dick-bomb them, they may not like it.

Also

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

You already messed up. It is customary for the female to expose herself first. Perhaps your pic was too soon. Perhaps she is intimidated by your man meat. Or perhaps she is not sure how to respond because Elton Johns "tiny Dancer" popped into her head.

The only way to know for sure is to wait for her response and in the meantime, post her tits here.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                The girl is married? To you? If you're sending pictures of you dick to some chick that is married to someone else, youre just fucking wrong.
                If sending pics of my wang to married chicks is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Comment

sending dick picks to a married woman with a family..
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

it's not like he's fucking her, yet.

I bet Geor's pics looked like a still from the What da fug? thread in the NSFW forum!

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post

Also, you never send an unrequested dickpic. If they ask, then by all means they should send one in return.
                      If you just dick-bomb them, they may not like it.

Also

She lives in Vermont. I hardly doubt anything is going to come of it, captain morality. My one rule in life is not to fuck around with married chicks or chicks that are in a relationship. Sending stupid photos is fair game though.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                        it's not like he's fucking her, yet.

I bet Geor's pics looked like a still from the What da fug? thread in the NSFW forum!
                        I think he's got an inch on me, actually.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                          She lives in Vermont. I hardly doubt anything is going to come of it, captain morality. My one rule in life is not to fuck around with married chicks or chicks that are in a relationship. Sending stupid photos is fair game though.
                          A pick of some assholes dick on my wifes phone is not fair game.

Comment

nothing wrong with it and it does not have to be reciprocated (however it usually will be at the females discrection). However, proper grooming is appreciated as well as proper picture angle, stiffness and whether the boys show up as well. She may just be disappointed....I say send it again but take a better picture this time.

Comment

Originally posted by centexchick View Post
                              nothing wrong with it and it does not have to be reciprocated (however it usually will be at the females discrection). However, proper grooming is appreciated as well as proper picture angle, stiffness and whether the boys show up as well. She may just be disappointed....I say send it again but take a better picture this time.
                              get you some left over Easter grass, and a few Peeps and a set of ears for your cock, I'm sure she will love the festive pictures

Comment

Working...
                              X