No announcement yet.

Anybody order cigars online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just ordered 3 different 5 packs and a new round humidifier.....one of them is a sampler pack. I am fucking stoked!!!!!
    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
    Semper Fi

Comment

look into tnt alternatives. the padron alt's are decent especially if youre wanting to save money... if i remember correctly they come out to about 2.50 a stick.

Comment

if I wasnt hurt right now, I would be fucking moonwalking!!!!!!!! Can't wait for them to get here!
        Semper Fi

Comment

Stop ordering cigars and come to The Roundup, asshole.

Comment

Cigars International. they have great deals and great products. infact i need to make a order soon.
            http://www.cigarsinternational.com/

Comment

Black n mild.
              /thread lol

Comment

So whats the best cigar out there? I take it that its probly the most pricey but i'd pay it once just to experience the best .

Comment

Originally posted by waycooljr View Post
                  So whats the best cigar out there? I take it that its probly the most pricey but i'd pay it once just to experience the best .
                  best i have had was an Opus X. great cigar.......a couple were given to my dad when his friend had a cigar shop.

only a handful of people could actually enjoy the "best" cigar and all the complexities it would offer........kinda like a Ferrari. very few Ferrari owners drive a Ferrari like it was meant to be............drive it to the store and it is just another pretty car.

i enjoy a good wine and can talk wines with you all day. i can introduce you to any amazing ones at affordable prices................but put me next to a wine expert and i don't know dick.

what i am trying to say, is that there is no "best" cigar. everyone's tastes are different.

here is a cool list, though
                  Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                    Black n mild.
                    /thread lol
                    hahaha

Comment

That's a VERY subjective question.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                      Originally posted by Denny
                      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

If your palate is subjective enough, Juan Lopez Seleccion 2.
                        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                        dont downshift!!
                        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackout View Post
                          Cigars International. they have great deals and great products. infact i need to make a order soon.
                          http://www.cigarsinternational.com/
                          Use cigarbid. It's CI's website.
                          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                          dont downshift!!
                          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

lol, ive got 3 bids going so far.......all nice and cheap every day golfcourse smokes. and i am enjoying Gispert right now........mmmmmmm. wish i hadnt quit drinking and had a glass of Crown on ice to go with it.
                            Semper Fi

Comment

Won a 5 pack of Gurkha Widowmaker Churchills for $19
                              the msrp is $50 per cigar

also got a 12 pack of different Gurkhas that msrp at $237.60 for $28

Absolutely in love with cigarbid.com
                              Semper Fi

Comment

Working...
                              X