Anybody order cigars online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody order cigars online?

Just got my humidor back out and the girly has surprised me with a few. I have pretty much come to s top with drinking. I like a bottle of wine now and then and i do still enjoy a 7&7 with a cigar, but I have started getting back into cigars. I do not like paying $5 a cigar, though. Being a cigar a day smoker, this is just too damned expensive.

What do some of you other guys do?
    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
    Semper Fi

Calling DON.

Comment

$5 a stick is too pricey? oi.

Comment

Fst86gt orders a lot online. He gets damn good deals too
        2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
          This
          2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
            For an every day go to cigar, yes. Now, i don't mind spending some coin on a good cigar once a week, but not every day. I have been smoking cigars for about 15 years now, so I know my way around a cigar shop, but I am not a cigar snob by any means. Got away from cigars for the last 3 years and forgot how much I really enjoy them.

I am not a Churchhill fan. I do not need a foot long cigar.
            Semper Fi

Comment

www.cigarbid.com is where I get most of mine, ebay for cigars basically...

Comment

Originally posted by udrandman View Post
                www.cigarbid.com is where I get most of mine, ebay for cigars basically...
                very good, sir. Thank you.

I have bought bundles of 20 for $40 in the past and was very pleased. I have a simple humidor, nothing too fancy. I have my special section and then my every day section. Trying to fill my every day section.
                Semper Fi

Comment

Just smoke bigger cigars, then you won't smoke as many.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                    Just smoke bigger cigars, then you won't smoke as many.

great googa mooga!
                    Semper Fi

Comment

X2 on cigar bid. My buddy uses that site and I believe is on it daily.

And what is that lady smoking, Doberman?
                      Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

holy crap, u could get addicted to cigar bid.
                        Semper Fi

Comment

I spent 20 bucks on a box of 20 small cigars. They taste pretty good
                          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
                            holy crap, u could get addicted to cigar bid.
                            That's my biggest problem with it, I only go on every few months or so, because every time i do I spend way too much money. I dig on the 5-packs though, good way to try out a whole bunch of different stuff

Comment

Since 1998, CigarOne is one of the most trusted and revered on-line sources for premium hand-rolled, long-filler Cuban cigars. An extensive collection of Habanos coupled with a wide selection of rare & limited cigars available for sale, lend incomparable prestige and reverence to the site.

TopCubans.com - Your Official Swiss cuban cigars Habanos Retailer. Discover genuine Cuban cigars and smoking accessories, handpicked from the finest. Enjoy worldwide guaranteed delivery within 10-30 days and our 100% authenticity guarantee. Elevate your smoking experience with our premium selection. Experience the essence of life with every cigar from TopCubans.

Prepare to violently defecate your Jewish panties when you see the pricing.

Holler at me for some moderately priced singles
                              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                              dont downshift!!
                              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Working...
                              X