No fear in the now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No fear in the now

When someone says its all in your head, it probably is.

Amazing Videos, Funny Clips. Updated daily.
    Why put off till tomorrow what you can put off till the next day?
    -Fred Sanford

Very good video. But wrong forum, a-hole!

Comment

I'm pretty sure I spoke to him when I called AT&T a couple weeks back. Cool dude.

Comment

wrong forum

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
          I'm pretty sure I spoke to him when I called AT&T a couple weeks back. Cool dude.
          Lolz! I think I have too.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
              That what I thought this thread was about. Was like No Fear making a comeback?

Comment

got about half way through that and was fully expecting to have an aha moment. Then I realized it was crap. The humans ability to assess a situation and analyze it for potential danger is the driving force behind our proliferation. I would think that any truly fearless humans were eliminated from the gene pool thousands of years ago. fear = insanity? my reluctance to commit crimes which will result in me getting prison time is a fear of a future occurrence. Is that insane?

Comment

Originally posted by codsack View Post
                  got about half way through that and was fully expecting to have an aha moment. Then I realized it was crap. The humans ability to assess a situation and analyze it for potential danger is the driving force behind our proliferation. I would think that any truly fearless humans were eliminated from the gene pool thousands of years ago. fear = insanity? my reluctance to commit crimes which will result in me getting prison time is a fear of a future occurrence. Is that insane?
                  Someone missed the point of the video.

Comment

Working...
                  X