Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any board members build custom poker tables?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any board members build custom poker tables?

Seems like someone was going to build them at one time but I can remember who it was.

Was it Noah?
    .....bro....

Comment

Not sure....but...I have a Bravatto hold'em table that is in like new condition that I need to sell. Don't want to, but got a new dog and the kennel needs to go in the room where the table is and simply have no room. If anyone is interested, PM me. Seats 8, has cup and chip holders, leather arm-rest and as I said is in like new condition. Not trying to hijack the thread...

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
        Was it Noah?
        No dude. He builds boats.

Comment

Oh yeah,
          .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by a+ View Post
            was it noah?
            Originally posted by denny View Post
            no dude. He builds boats.
            Originally posted by a+ View Post
            oh yeah,
            lol^^
            04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
            There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by BEARY View Post
              Not sure....but...I have a Bravatto hold'em table that is in like new condition that I need to sell. Don't want to, but got a new dog and the kennel needs to go in the room where the table is and simply have no room. If anyone is interested, PM me. Seats 8, has cup and chip holders, leather arm-rest and as I said is in like new condition. Not trying to hijack the thread...
              I know someone that wants a custom table built with their logo printed on the felt. Their willing to pay top dollar for it but they're gonna want to see some completed tables from whomever builds it before they give out any cash. I think they're gonna want it to match their game room also.

Comment

The felt insert on mine can be removed and or replaced. He could buy mine, remove the insert and have it recovered with new that has his desired logo on it....I believe I paid around $1400 when I bought it, quality table and could probably make him a good deal on it. If any interest, PM me and I can email pics. Link to a website http://www.worldpokersupplies.com/br...ker_tables.htm mine is the oak deluxe edition.
                Last edited by BEARY; 04-08-2012, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X