Ft mf p.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike View Post
    And I'm sure nobody has ever told them that one.
    i provided as much "proof" as i could.

Comment

Maybe you should've ridden your bicycle to those places.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Fkn cops...

Comment

God what is it lately, so many pussies complaining cause they don't handle there business and end up breaking the law and then want to whine like a little bitch about the consequences of their own actions! Fucking man up and own your shit!

No wonder this country is heading to the shitter. No one can take responsibility for their own actions!

Comment

What the holy fucking fuck... Really people? Are you stupid fucks going to KNOWINGLY continue to break the fucking laws and then bitch on a public message board about receiving fines/ jail time and call the cops assholes?

No wonder there's such a disconnect in society. You dumb motherfuckers ARE really that dumb. Fucking shit!

Comment

Maybe the first officer meant for you to have someone drive you to get all this straightened out, not for you to drive yourself. Just an idea.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Bad timing like that happens. Back when my old car got broken into, it was in the body shop for 2 months and in that time my registration and inspection stickers had gone out. I got my car after 6pm. On the way to work the next day I got pulled over in NRH. Even though I showed him my repair order paperwork which had an open and close date on it, he still cited me for both violations. It wasn't as bad as yours, but it still cost me an extra $20.
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Did you have current insurance? I think there have been some changes to state law but there are a couple of requirements to even meet before we can file it. Maybe that's just Dallas county but let me look.
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                    Maybe the first officer meant for you to have someone drive you to get all this straightened out, not for you to drive yourself. Just an idea.
                    get the fuck out of here with that shit!!! there is no room here for logic!!!

Comment

Maybe you should re-consider your daily driver.
                      WRX

Comment

You might be the stupiedest fucker to ever grace either board. Didn't you recently lock yourself out of your own car?
                        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Maybe you should have paid the surcharge instead of trying to buy a motor?

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                            You might be the stupiedest fucker to ever grace either board. Didn't you recently lock yourself out of your own car?
                            At least it kept him from breaking the law. LOL

Comment

What got your DL suspended in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by 564826 View Post
                                What got your DL suspended in the first place?
                                IMA guess a DWI

Comment

Working...
                                X