Ft mf p.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ft mf p.

So monday night got pulled over in my driveway and the cop was like hey your registration is out and your license is suspended. I dont want to take you to jail so get it handled. I promised i would and this was around 8 pm monday night.

My license is suspended for surcharges which in case you havent read, legislation thinks the surcharge program is a joke and are more than likely going to cancel it this year.

Any way, im driving to work tuesday morning, and a cop runs my plates at a red light and pulls me over. I showed him the info i had pulled up and printed off the night before and my google maps of the places that i was going to get it all resolve as well as showed him the money i had for it and gave him the officers name that pulled me over last night and how i promised him i would take care of it today. It was 7 30 am. Cock sucker arrests me for misdomeaner class b driving with suspended license and impounds my car. I had the money on me to get out on me in cash. But that didnt stop them from taking me downtown ft. Worth first from 8 am to 2 pm, no phone call no bond set and since it was a class b misdomeaner i had to be transfered to mansfield and wait another 6 hrs to get booked in and set a bond amount. I was in from 8 am YESTERDAY to 1 am that night. Ftw and ftp. I absolutely hate every cop and wouldnt piss on one if they were on fire. Gotta make that money i guess.
    Anyway i about lost my job and i cant have that so you win. Took today off to go get the car out of inpound, go to garland get dl reinstated and gonna call every city around me just to be sure i dont have a ticket or something that i may have forgot about.
    Fffff ttttttt pppppp
    all those that want to defend them, fu2
    Last edited by BUFFALOHALTOM; 12-15-2010, 10:09 AM.

so you were breaking the law, got caught, and now all cops are assholes?

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Stop breaking the law asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        so you were breaking the law, got caught, and now all cops are assholes?

god bless.
        yes they are just to be clear

Comment

I am just glad they stole your money from you. Thank God you are off the streets and not driving any more. Oh wait...
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
            Stop breaking the law asshole.
            breaking laws merits consequences but not these consequences.

Comment

maybe I missed it, but what exactly did the police do wrong again?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BUFFALOHALTOM View Post
                  breaking laws merits consequences but not these consequences.
                  From reading your story I would say it does constitute those consequences

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                    I am just glad they stole your money from you. Thank God you are off the streets and not driving any more. Oh wait...
                    nope. def stole my money and the state gets some more for the all to hilarious surcharge failure they have. not off the streets no mas. i def should of been treated like scum though and kept in a holding take with a wife beater and a mexican dude that stabbed his friend. its the same thing, suspended license/ stabbing someone. you say tomato i say tomoto. splitting hairs i guess

Comment

Originally posted by Sergio View Post
                      arrest me and impound my shit for something so petty that was obvious i was handling that day

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                        lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sergio View Post
                          x2 Fuck the OP! How do you like that? asshole......

Comment

Originally posted by BUFFALOHALTOM View Post
                            arrest me and impound my shit for something so petty that was obvious i was handling that day
                            And I'm sure nobody has ever told them that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              From reading your story I would say it does constitute those consequences
                              thats cause you are a dumb ass from oklahoma. go start up okcstangs and be sure to include forums for meth users, dental and teeth forum, and a forum entitle why texas is better.

Comment

Working...
                              X