No announcement yet.

How many of y'all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A kia ate the hitch on my grand cherokee.

Comment

Always, but I have whacked my shins on it a time or 2.

Comment

My 79 Thunderbird was saved by the hitch. Other car was destroyed. Maybe I should put one on my truck.

Comment

I leave it on.

Get your Portable ID!

Comment

I hit the one on my truck so hard once that I cut a vein in half with it. Dammit that hurt, leg swole up so bad the skin was stretching. Was actually out buying parts and had just met two board members when I did it...
            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

This one has already payed for itself once, destroyed the front bumper of a little suv and not a scratch on my truck. The other driver also didn't have on their seat belt and busted their front window lol.

Comment

^ wicked hitch!
                Originally posted by Buzzo
                Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

My car is in the shop, and driving my truck gives me this sense of "I don't give a fuck." I don't have the extra protection, but I'll be nice and calm when I get hit, and follow the fucker to his house if I have to.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                    Always, but I have whacked my shins on it a time or 2.
                    Hell yeah. I would leave mine on cause I just didn't care to take it off, guess I was just being lazy
                    .....bro....

Comment

I hate those things. Everytime I hit my shin on one I pull it out and throw it through the rear window of the truck. Not really, but it makes me want to.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                        I hate those things. Everytime I hit my shin on one I pull it out and throw it through the rear window of the truck. Not really, but it makes me want to.
                        Watch where your walking. Trailer hitches don't move.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                          Watch where your walking. Trailer hitches don't move.
                          you're

Jus' sayin'

Comment

Hitches FTW

Comment

On my Excursion in Afghanistan, I used to use a trailer loop tongue we converted over to a trailor "hitch" made only for shackles and tow straps. This thing stuck out from the rear a good foot and was solid as a rock.

I was always at the rear of the convoy on Security and used to brake check toyota corolla's daily that got too close in traffic. I lost count to the number of radiators that thing claimed. Oh the good ole days!!
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

World's only Shock Absorbing Receiver Hitch Step | Reduce collision damage & Whiplash | Absorbs impact up to 30 mph - best receiver hitch step bumper guard

Comment

Working...
                                X