How many of y'all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many of y'all

Leave the receiver hitch in for defensive reasons ? I just got rear-ended for the 3rd time in 4 years and due to my hitch my shit is fine . Once by a old lady , no prob . 2nd time kid just got a license , ehh it happens . Tonight Mexican guy who seemed very ready to depart the scene . In a tote the note v6 stang vert . I'm glad I had it tonight .
    The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

I do. It's helped me twice.

Comment

I know in some states it's illegal to leave them in when not in use. PA for sure. I hate those f'ing things, I've run into too many of them in parking lots. That shit hurts!

Comment

i do. people tend to ride my ass less
        07 f250-family truckster
        08 Denali -baby hauler
        52 f1-rust bucket
        05 Jeep tj. Buggy
        livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Mine is there 24/7.
          92 LX 5.0

Comment

Never leave home without it

Comment

if i ccould put one on my car i would! lol

Comment

I do. In my 08 Ram I was rear ended by a guy with no license, drunk, no insurance with no tags or inspection. He was so drunk that I was running 75 and he hit me hard enough to make the rear end skip off the road. No damage to my truck but I chased his ass down while I was on 911 with a dispatcher.

Long story. They lost him, I found him and he almost rear ended me again before they yanked him out of the truck
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Saved me from having a couple idiots run up under three ass end of my truck.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I left mine on my 02 Silverado & man you should have seen this chicks Scion after she rearend me. I had a bent bumper & drove off. Her shit was spewing Fluid all on the ground.
                    GOD BLESS TEXAS
                    August Landscaping
                    214-779-7278
                    Seb's high class.
                    He'll mow your grass.
                    He'll kick your ass.
                    And while his kidney stones pass,
                    He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

If I had one I'd leave it on all the time.....excellent insurance against tailgaters.

Comment

Yep, they're hitting an oilfield drill bit before they touch the truck.

Comment

I did on my past trucks. Speaking of, I have a brand new U-Haul reciever with the ball if anyone wants it....just buy me a drink!
                          2009 Mercedes C63 AMG

Comment

My truck sits low enough that it wouldn't do any good. but I would if it sat higher.

Comment

Real truck nutz, and then some.
                              Rich

Comment

Working...
                              X