you really cant have anything nice anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you really cant have anything nice anymore

without some fuckwad fucking with it. this didnt happen in a parking lot, it happened in my god damned driveway.

I blame Canada

Comment

canadians, you led them there with your license plate frame
      Slow moving projects
      1964 C10 350/700r4
      1992 LX 5.0

Comment

Trash man?

Comment

nope, two car driveway, its all the way up, trash day was yesterday anyways.

Comment

Sucks dude. What kind of car though before we start throwing the word nice around?
            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

The wife!
              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                The wife!
                That's what I'm thinking.

Couple of months ago my girlfriends mom left some paint on the hitch of my f-250 parked in the driveway. I asked her if she hit my truck and she denied it instantly. Walked over to her pos Lexus and who'd a thunk it, crack grill/bumper cover and some missing paint that matched gold shit on my hitch. I just laughed in face and said suuuure!

Comment

I'm the only one that parks behind it and my beater is black. And its an '02 WS6. The more I look at it, it looks like the brat neighbor kids bicycle handlebar.

Comment

They better hope you don't catch em
                    Vortex rear stand $75
                    8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                    My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                    but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                    11 4 door
                    13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

That sucks, and you're right.

I remember when someone hit my Cobra at my apartment a few years back. A good neighbor left a note with the description of the car and even a plate number. I started a thread asking for help on the driver's info, and after the dfwmustangs detectives went to work, it turned out it was my friend!

People just don't give a shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                        That sucks, and you're right.

I remember when someone hit my Cobra at my apartment a few years back. A good neighbor left a note with the description of the car and even a plate number. I started a thread asking for help on the driver's info, and after the dfwmustangs detectives went to work, it turned out it was my friend!

People just don't give a shit.
                        Was your friend or is still your friend?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                          so if i bumped your ride.. we wouldnt be friends anymore? (I'd probably tell you and tell you to go fuck yourself though) "yeah bro I'll be out in a minute" remember that? Judgement day is coming if i ever ger around to it lol...
                          "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                            so if i bumped your ride.. we wouldnt be friends anymore? (I'd probably tell you and tell you to go fuck yourself though) "yeah bro I'll be out in a minute" remember that? Judgement day is coming if i ever ger around to it lol...
                            We ain't friends now. Not after that shit you pulled on Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                              Still friends, he's my Russian mob connect. White camry hit black cobra=almost buffed out. He said he didn't recall hitting it, I called bullshit. He apologized and paid. Sneaky fuckin russians.

Comment

Working...
                              X