Anyone in N. FW missing a husky?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in N. FW missing a husky?

Anyone know this dog or missing one? My friend is looking for his owners so he can go back home.

What's his name I might know him?
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

If he is house trained and is good around kids I will help foster him if you need help.. I am down the street from Western Center.
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
        If he is house trained and is good around kids I will help foster him if you need help.. I am down the street from Western Center.
        She has around 10 dogs with all but 2 being huskies and just had a litter of pups I doubt she even notices him there, lol. If you are up to fostering Texas Husky Rescue is in need terribly even for week at a time fosters I can put you in contact with. Thanks for the offer, Mike!

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
          She has around 10 dogs with all but 2 being huskies and just had a litter of pups I doubt she even notices him there, lol. If you are up to fostering Texas Husky Rescue is in need terribly even for week at a time fosters I can put you in contact with. Thanks for the offer, Mike!
          I was more or less saying it because if the owner didn't come through I may want to adopt him. Fostering involves to much baby sitting and I can't baby sit right now.
          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
            I was more or less saying it because if the owner didn't come through I may want to adopt him. Fostering involves to much baby sitting and I can't baby sit right now.
            She said he is fully house trained and fine with her kids who range from 4-14. I will PM you once his time is up at her house to see if you want to meet or do a trial run.

Comment

Did you see this?

http://www.facebook.com/TexasTornadoPets This might help if any of you guys know someone missing a pet from the tornadoes the other day. Sorry i know i should "please top tornado posting"

Comment

Working...
              X