No announcement yet.

Navy jet crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get to see all the Message Traffic since I deal with TDs. I have no idea what either of those nick names are refering to. I assume the Seat Sniffer guys are the Seat Shop (ejection seat) guys. Not sure what the make of the second one.

I'm in the C-130 community right now and my last MOS was T-64 (CH-53) turbine work at the I-level.
    2004 Suzuki DL650
    1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Originally posted by Downs View Post
      I get to see all the Message Traffic since I deal with TDs. I have no idea what either of those nick names are refering to. I assume the Seat Sniffer guys are the Seat Shop (ejection seat) guys. Not sure what the make of the second one.

I'm in the C-130 community right now and my last MOS was T-64 (CH-53) turbine work at the I-level.
      Pelican Raper= PR in the navy. AMEs sniff the seats yes.

Comment

AH I'm on the PR side of the house.
        2004 Suzuki DL650

Comment

Originally posted by Couver View Post
          Pelican Raper= PR in the navy.
          LMAO

I can't believe I've never heard that one before...

My best bud while I was in was a PR... I would've pestered him constantly with it.

Comment

How about Stitch Bitch or Art's and Crafts? Heard them before?

Comment

Originally posted by TheSlimOne View Post

You know the routine. TOGTFO.
              Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

It's all conjecture at this point. We need to see TheSlimOnes nudes in the mean time, and see what the panel comes up with.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSlimOne View Post
                  Stitch bitch, needle pimp, ect, ect. Yeah I've heard lots of them. I'm under no illusions I know my job in the grand scheme of thins is really not that important.................unless the plane is about to crash, something is on fire, or you need something to stop someone's bleeding.

I'll be the first to say the two most important shops in the squadron is Powerline and Airframes. Not only are they the most important they IMO face a much larger chance of something messing up and their heads being on the chopping block.
                  2004 Suzuki DL650

Comment

They are all I important in their own way. Without ordnance you are flying a fast airliner. Ame's and PR's most important time is where the shit only has one chance to work.

Comment

You're not one of those IYAOYAS kinda guys are ya lol. I used to be married to an F-18 Ordnance chick. Her ego was the size of a small moon when she started talking about work.

I work on C-130s so Ordnance does..........flares and chaff lol. We don't have the new Harvest Hawk packages at my lowly unit.
                      2004 Suzuki DL650

Comment

Originally posted by Downs View Post
                        You're not one of those IYAOYAS kinda guys are ya lol. I used to be married to an F-18 Ordnance chick. Her ego was the size of a small moon when she started talking about work.

I work on C-130s so Ordnance does..........flares and chaff lol. We don't have the new Harvest Hawk packages at my lowly unit.
                        Yep you got me

If
                        You
                        Are
                        Ordance
                        You
                        Are
                        Stupid

I am looking forward to when I get out and my glorious carrier of loading luggage... Or sniffing it with all these massive jobs skills I have accrued.

Comment

I'm going to have to remember that one lol.
                          2004 Suzuki DL650

Comment

Working...
                          X