Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navy jet crash

Video: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/06...est=latestnews
    A Navy jet has crashed in a residential neighborhood of Virginia Beach, an official with the Federal Aviation Administration confirmed to Fox News.
    The two pilots managed to eject safely from the jet, an FA-18 Superhornet, the Navy said in a press release.
    The plane crashed into an apartment complex at 12:05 p.m., according to local media reports. There is no word on injuries.
    Emergency crews from the military, Virginia State Police and Virginia Beach police are all responding to the scene of the crash.
    Aerial news footage shows fire crews dousing the charred buildings in the apartment complex. One of the roofs in the complex appears to have collapsed.
    The Navy said the plane crashed just after takeoff. A hospital spokeswoman said two people have been transported to Senatara Virginia Beach General Hospital -- one of the pilots and a person on the ground.
    "We are taking all possible steps at the state level to provide immediate resources and assistance to those impacted by the crash of an F-18 fighter jet in Virginia Beach," Gov. Bob McDonnell said in a statement. "Our fervent prayer is that no one was injured or killed in this accident."
    The Hampton Roads area of Virginia has a large concentration of military bases, including Naval Station Norfolk, the largest naval base in the world. Naval Air Station Oceana is located in Virginia Beach.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/06...#ixzz1rHfBDfoI
    Originally posted by Buzzo
    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

crazy, hope noone was killed.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
      crazy, hope noone was killed.

What do you have against Noone?

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
        I knew a grammar turd would say something about that

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
          lol, didn't hit the space bar hard enough, but for the record Fuck Noone, that guys an ass hole!

Comment

Check out the link below. It has a bunch of pictures including pics of the ejection seats on the ground.

Comment

Buddy of mine is stationed over there and posted up on FB that he was at a squadron picnic when they saw it going down just a mile and a half away.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

lol if an ejection seat landed in my backyard I'd want to keep it

sigpic

Comment

Damn, this hit's close to home. I used to live about a block and a half from where the plane crashed. Right now the news just got a brief from the hospital and said that 6 total people have shown up injured, 2 of them being the pilots. None of them were critical.
                  04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                  There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Holy Shit...

Hope everyone is OK.

I was stationed at NAS Oceana\VA Beach for a few years (VF-103) and if I remember correctly VF-106 is the East Coast Fleet Replacement Squadron, who trains Navy and Marine Corps F/A-18 Replacement Pilots and Weapon Systems Officers (WSOs).....

My old apartment was on the end of the "other" runway by the mall.

Prayers go out to everyone involved.

I can only imagine what's going down in the squadron right now....

Maintenance Officer may be shitting in his pants pulling records for everything done on that bird in the past 6 months.
                    Last edited by Gargamel; 04-06-2012, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Goose!!!

Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Keep this little tid-bit in your minds for future reference.....

-------------------------

During the 2005 round of BRAC base closures, it was decided that NAS Oceana could remain open only if certain conditions were met. The most contentious of these requirements was that the city of Virginia Beach buy and condemn approximately 3,400 residences and an unknown number of businesses in crash zones surrounding the base. The BRAC commission proposed moving the fighters to Cecil Field, a recently deactivated naval air station located near Jacksonville, Florida if NAS Oceana was not able to meet that and several other conditions. The plan was initially met with optimism by Jacksonville Mayor John Peyton, even though Cecil Field had already been converted into a joint civil-military airport with helicopter operations by the U.S. Coast Guard and the Florida Army National Guard and an associated commerce park dominated by major aerospace firms such as Northrop Grumman and Boeing performing major maintenance and overhaul work on a variety of military jet aircraft. The senior Navy leadership ultimately expressed disinterest in moving the Master Jet Base back to the Jacksonville area, having only deactivated Cecil Field less than six years earlier and moving all its Atlantic Fleet F/A-18 squadrons from the former NAS Cecil Field to NAS Oceana. In October 2005, the city of Jacksonville removed itself from the process.

On 20 December 2005 the Virginia Beach City Council passed numerous ordinances enacted to satisfy BRAC, but did not act to condemn any of the homes in the designated areas. In a November 2006 referendum, citizens of Jacksonville voted to leave the Cecil Field Airport and Commerce Center in civilian hands under the Jacksonville Aviation Authority, effectively halting any future plans of relocation.

Comment

Talked to my buddy out there and his LPO said that it was due to someone not doing their FI's, which he has to do every morning.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                          Originally posted by Denny
                          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I lived close to there. I hope no one was killed.
                            2012 mustang gt. 3.31 MT

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                              Talked to my buddy out there and his LPO said that it was due to someone not doing their FI's, which he has to do every morning.
                              Fuel Inspection or Pre-Flight?

Comment

Working...
                              X