No announcement yet.

Weirdest thing your dog has pooped.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My yellow lab Buddy (now slimmed down to 105 lbs.) pooped out a corn cob one day! He will eat anything, so finding unusual things in his poop is normal. Peanuts go thru undigested.
    Mustangs previously owned:
    1967 Coupe V8 (My first car)
    1992 LX AOD
    1993 LX Drag Car
    1995 GTS
    1997 Cobra
    2000 Cobra R

2002 Corvette C5 A4 10.64@ 127.1
    Undercover SC Dragster 8.10's

In the garage now....
    2016 Honda Accord Touring
    2015 F-150 Silver 5.0 XLT SuperCrew, like new condition

Retired 2008 after 41 years as an EE at LTV (Garland)/TI/Raytheon. Enjoying ham radio now.

Comment

My rat terrier crapped crayons once. He also crapped a strand of my wife's hair. The turd was hanging out of his ass by the hair and he couldn't get it off/out. I used my hand in a poop bag to pull it out.

My parent's GSD ate a whole lb of cashews when he was a puppy. His next turd looked like a payday bar.

Comment

Anyone want to place bets on how long it takes someone to take a picture of their dogs next unusual shit with a Dr pepper can next to it and posting it in this thread.

Comment

Boxer plus Xmas tinsel = epic shimmering poo. Best part was the tinsel didn't full evacuate. He had a silvery "hemorrhoid" for a few minutes while he attempted to drag his ass in the grass to remove. I laughed till my sides hurt. Greatness. Boxers are such dumb ass dogs. I love em.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            Anyone want to place bets on how long it takes someone to take a picture of their dogs next unusual shit with a Dr pepper can next to it and posting it in this thread.
            I will take a bet there will be something by tonight or tomorrow morning haha

Comment

Originally posted by gav91183 View Post
              I will take a bet there will be something by tonight or tomorrow morning haha
              Damnit! I could have took a pic of a dog turd fully loaded with bird seed this morning.

Comment

Not pooped, but she found a machete in our backyard (after some digging) and brought it to me. Had dents and blood on it... I am not lying.
                Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
                Baja-Bob.com

Comment

Working...
                X