Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good Friday? Pfft more like bored Friday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Friday? Pfft more like bored Friday!

So I'm stuck at work today and I've gotten 1 call since 8 this morning. Who else is stuck working today? Someone entertain us with some drama or something jeez!
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Same here.... watching all of yall's text messages go through our servers.

Gonna be busy today if something goes down at Cingular or something....

Comment

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
      Same here.... watching all of yall's text messages go through our servers.

Gonna be busy today if something goes down at Cingular or something....
      Are you stuck in 2005?

Comment

Taken 1 call so far. I cant wait to get a call about the stock prices not updating.

Comment

I was complete with my weekly reports about an hour ago and now I have nothing...
          Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Yup. Not a goddamned thing going on.

Comment

Working OT. Too much money to pass up so I'll be here till midnight.

Comment

absolutely quiet....however, now that I have said that the phones will start going nuts for about 15 minutes...then they will quiet down again....2 hours and they lock the bank builidng that I am in, so it will be home for me!! Wohoo!

Comment

Pretty slow here, a lot of people took a personal day but I have a few things to do.

After that though I will be bored as hell.
                  Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                    Pretty slow here, a lot of people took a personal day but I have a few things to do.

After that though I will be bored as hell.
                    This was me at 7:30 AM. Did all my immediately necessary work, just cleaning up a few things, closing some service tickets, then I sit and play the waiting game for the boss to tell us we can leave early.

Comment

And it never fails.... 2 calls back to back about no stock quote updates. Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Servers are down, no data loads means no reports which means I am sitting here surfing this site until they decide to quit paying me for sitting here...
                        Originally posted by Sean88gt
                        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Had a meeting at 7a.. now sitting in the office til noon when i head to the airport. lets get this weekend started already!

Comment

both my kids are home, and of course bored, while the neighbor kid rides his electric scooter up and down the alley making my dogs bark
                            first class white trash

Comment

I came in to finish some paperwork, got a haircut scheduled at 1 probably just won't come back after that.

Comment

Working...
                              X