No announcement yet.

Brilliant kid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so of the best discoveries and such were made by accident. maybe this 5th grade girl did it by sheer luck, but she did it none the less.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
      That's pretty much my point of view. Her age doesn't matter nor does her education level. She put together something that no one else had thought of or even tried to put together. It's kind of like a kid whom has never touched a piano being able to play Mozart
      Lmao no it's not!

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
        so of the best discoveries and such were made by accident. maybe this 5th grade girl did it by sheer luck, but she did it none the less.
        That's not in question, the point of contention is calling it brilliant.
        Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
        Lmao no it's not!
        My apple is red, therefore your orange orange is just wrong!

Comment

The "What's the wierdest thing your dog has pooped" thread was more entertaining. That is kind of sad, lol.
          Originally posted by Nash B.
          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Al Gore invented that molecule years ago, but he never got around to taking credit for it.

I'm sure his publicist will make the claim any time now.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
              Al Gore invented that molecule years ago, but he never got around to taking credit for it.

I'm sure his publicist will make the claim any time now.

I don't know, I'd like to hear his side of the story.

Comment

Working...
              X