Any farmers on the board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any farmers on the board?

I have got corn planted, snap beans, tomatoes, and red potatoes. Gonna plant some zuchinni, squash, onions, and jalapenos this weekend.

I am addicted to working out in the field.
    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
    Semper Fi

The farmer in the dell
    The farmer in the dell
    Hi-ho the derry oh
    The farmer in the dell
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I already mastered all those and have my gems... level 76 biotch!

FARM STORY!!

oh wait.. are we talking about real work?
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Old MacDonald is.

Comment

You sexy gardener you

Comment

Fixing fence.

Comment

Couple fields south of the house.

Comment

Put an A/C compressor on a John Deere 4440 yesterday if that counts, thank good I don't have to sit in it going round and round all day, that shit sucks.
                "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
                  Put an A/C compressor on a John Deere 4440 yesterday if that counts, thank good I don't have to sit in it going round and round all day, that shit sucks.

You go back and forth too. Not just round and round Lmao.

If you got money and most of us don't you have auto steer. Your just along for the ride and get drunk.

Comment

I would have to do whatever the GPS says, either turn or back and forth just depends on the field. The Air drills they have now my dad can cover around 400 acres a day.

Comment

I can't even afford gps

Most of our shit is from the 1970's as my dad was to dumb to upgrade.

Comment

They bought the 48' air drill a few years ago and liked it so much bought a 36' last year and a few more Versatile style tractors (newest being the big green company) in the last 10 years. It's kinda wild going from mainly working on Crown Vics during the day to working on massive tractors and farm equipment in the afternoons and weekends if needed.

Comment

My father-in-law has his green beans going well. Just planted his melons this week. Tomatoes and jalapinos are about 8" and starting their blooms. The banana peppers have already had several picked. Corn is about to go in the ground this week. I'll get some pics up in a few days. We're not doing too much at the house since we're getting ready to move.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                            My father-in-law has his green beans going well. Just planted his melons this week. Tomatoes and jalapinos are about 8" and starting their blooms. The banana peppers have already had several picked. Corn is about to go in the ground this week. I'll get some pics up in a few days. We're not doing too much at the house since we're getting ready to move.
                            Doomsday shelter is built?

Comment

I heard Denny is a cucumber farmer.

Comment

Working...
                              X