• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is this cousin ur talking about?
    --carlos

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      Insurance provider has NOTHING to do with it. What makes a difference, is what plan it is. HMO, PPO, etc.
      I realized how right you are when he posted the ins co. Aetna… Same as me. Mine is the Aetna Choice POS II PPO.

Comment

Just my .02. Deductable for mom is x amount, once the baby is born will require the baby being added to the policy which will institute a new deductable so I can see them saying x amount for mom and x amount for baby, but then again your insurance company would know best as to what your coverages are.

We have BCBS and our deductable's are $2,500 each to which my wife has already met for this year, but our daughter will be born sometime in January which means new coverage year begins again and $2,500 for my wife and $2,500 for our daughter after she's born.

My wife has been on strict bedrest for the past 4 weeks in the hospital and we expect another 4 weeks or so which = $$$$$ so I will gladly pay our deductable since the rest is covered at 100%
        2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
        Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
        Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
        Speedlogix Catch Can
        Resonator Delete

Comment

Working...
        X