X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
    I thought you had!
    hehehehe
    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
    Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
      You're doing it wrong.
      How so? I get wife off insurance.....insurance goes up. Child support is up.......having to cover both kids insurance is a fortune......etc etc etc.
      Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
        How so? I get wife off insurance.....insurance goes up. Child support is up.......having to cover both kids insurance is a fortune......etc etc etc.
        I'm guessing you lost your multi-vehicle and/or multi-policy discount. Since you've already moved in with the new chick and her kid, why not consolidate your policy and hers? I can't see where that could go wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
          I'm guessing you lost your multi-vehicle and/or multi-policy discount. Since you've already moved in with the new chick and her kid, why not consolidate your policy and hers? I can't see where that could go wrong.
          Maybe if we get married some day.......but staying on my own in the paperwork for awhile.
          Semper Fi

Comment

this is why I keep my dad on my insurance. It keeps mine low.

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
              If she fucks up and wrecks or hits someone, he's on the hook. I stayed on my own policy until after I was married for a year
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
              X