Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the best of the free life behind us now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am definitely I'm for BillyBobs. I hate watching a concert there because the reserved section sucks, and the G.A. you get trampled but I will make the exception. I'm in even if the wife ain't.

Comment

I think the ship has sailed.

It's our own fault. It's also up to us to fix it.

God help us all Lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
        I am definitely I'm for BillyBobs. I hate watching a concert there because the reserved section sucks, and the G.A. you get trampled but I will make the exception. I'm in even if the wife ain't.
        all in. dfwmustangs gtg?

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
          all in. dfwmustangs gtg?

god bless.
          Hell, why not. The wife and I are in.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            all in. dfwmustangs gtg?

god bless.
            I need to preorder tickets now if possible so that I don't find another excuse to not be able to go.

Comment

Its been quite a while since I have been. The seating looks to be in front of the main stage, I assume thats where he would be playing.
              Always Live, Always Legendary. View upcoming country music and classic rock performances at Billy Bob's Texas!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                I was thinking the same thing, but I just found and added a Ft Worth show to that post.
                In !
                Vortex rear stand $75
                8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                11 4 door
                13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Its been quite a while since I have been. The seating looks to be in front of the main stage, I assume thats where he would beif[/IMG]

It is. They have you jammed down in there pretty good to. Of course you don't have to worry about 40 people stopping and getting in your way like G.A.

Comment

My goal is to see Haggard next time he is in town. I just hope Its not. At Bass hall or The Mierson. It just wouldn't feel right if it wasn't in a smoky dancehall. You down Elvis?
                    Are you drunk?

BTW: I'm in.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I wish a Ford and a Chevy would still last ten years.

God Bless.
                      My Ford has lasted 10 years, I've got another ford that's lasted 16 years. /shrug

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                        My Ford has lasted 10 years, I've got another ford that's lasted 16 years. /shrug
                        lol, That song was written in the 80's.

Comment

lol, That song was written in the 80's.
                          Well som'bitch. I thought it was a serious statement. I feel dumb now...

Comment

Back to the original post...yes. The technology with cameras and microphones now and all manners of tracking people, we've set ourselves up for this. The abuse will come, no doubt about it, and the technology will be used against us. We already see it happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                              Back to the original post...yes. The technology with cameras and microphones now and all manners of tracking people, we've set ourselves up for this. The abuse will come, no doubt about it, and the technology will be used against us. We already see it happening.
                              i wish Hagg had a song called "Tin Foil Hat"

god bless.
                              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I'm still mad I never saw Cash in concert. He was the only Highwayman I never got to see live. The 4 of those guys together, I just don't think it got much better. I wish I could remember Jennings a little better but I was young and it didn't mean as much then.
                                Jamie Johnson will get you as close as you can get to Jennings. Love his music, reminds of my dad when I hear it.

Comment

Working...
                                X