Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My chick does not require the services....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
    I had some kidney stones once, does that count?
    What did they taste like?

Probably would have made your whiskey taste like piss.

Bear Gryles (sp?) approves.

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
      It's just Maker's Mark
      FYI the 750mL is on sale this weekend at Centennial for $24.99.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
        i have two sets of whiskey stones, one is soap stone and one set is stainless steel

I haven't tried either of them
        The stainless ones I have don't work worth a damn.

Comment

Rookies, use dry ice, playas!
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
            The question about pouring makers in a glass with frozen rocks was sarcasm about how girly that shit is. A cute little glass with metro-decorative rocks....hahaha get it?! Do ya? Hah

Edit: plus my sarcasm detector sucks with plain text.
            When did the finer side of strong drink become girly?

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
            I got some of those whiskey stones for Christmas. I don't care for them, they don't really chill the whiskey to an acceptable level. The chill is so slight that it is almost unnoticeable.

I prefer a couple of ice cubes.
            I suppose my double walled glass does it's job quite well then. I don't like my bourbon to be as cold as ice makes it. I certainly hate it when it becomes watered down. These stones make it exactly the way I like it. I can pour two glasses before I need to swap to the other stones in the freezer. In that time the ones I swapped before are down to temperature.

I've always liked Maker's for their consistency, but it's not my favorite. Last night's testing brought it up about four notches on my list. I'm sold on these stones and glasses.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              Rookies, use dry ice, playas!
              Lol...not sure if serious.

Comment

Lol...not sure if serious.
                Of course I'm not serious, I use to be a professional alcoholic, but I am serious about you living in my town.

It bothers me so much I'm moving...
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Of course I'm not serious, I use to be a professional alcoholic, but I am serious about you living in my town.

It bothers me so much I'm moving...
                  Hahaha where you moving to? Only a few places local are much better than Allen.

Comment

Hahaha where you moving to? Only a few places local are much better than Allen.

Im in 75013, if you're in 75002 there might be room for the both of us. If not Ill be going to Frisco near Starwood...

Comment

Im in 75013, if you're in 75002 there might be room for the both of us. If not Ill be going to Frisco near Starwood...
                      I'm in 002 near celebration park. You're safe for now

Comment

Well then, I might stay for awhile longer. I have two close friends that live near celebration park. We go to their houses for 4th of July parties, we can see the fireworks from their back yards. Some of us go to the park for awhile during the day and than back before the crowds leave after the fireworks.

Comment

Working...
                        X