Ever Ratted a Co-Worker Out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever Ratted a Co-Worker Out?

Got a problem here with one who is constantly taking advantage of the very lax supervision we have here by skipping out early or not even showing up. I don't think it's fair to others, but I don't want to look like a fuckin' snitch to my boss either. Keep in mind that she's only worked here for a week or two.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
    Got a problem here with one who is constantly taking advantage of the very lax supervision we have here by skipping out early or not even showing up. I don't think it's fair to others, but I don't want to look like a fuckin' snitch to my boss either. Keep in mind that she's only worked here for a week or two.
    I escalate on people all the time. I also coordinate projects and have very strict deadlines, though. I usually give them a heads up and if it doesn't improve immediately, my next action is escalation.

I don't fuck around... RAWR!
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I would talk to the person myself first, before ratting them out to anyone else.

Comment

does it effect you or your work?

Comment

If she's already starting that, she'll get caught eventually, but dropping a hint may not hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
            does it effect you or your work?
            Not to the point that it matters much to me, but it certainly matters to others and it's far from fair.

Comment

Who has only been there a few weeks? The employee or your boss?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                Who has only been there a few weeks? The employee or your boss?
                What bearing would her boss being there for two weeks have on what he is asking? It the new girl though, the one who he wants to snitch on.
                Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                  What bearing would her boss being there for two weeks have on what he is asking?
                  First impression with the boss.

Comment

i ratted my branch manager out for taking our bonus money and spending it on remodeling his house.
                    first class white trash

Comment

SnItChEs GeT StItChEs!

Comment

Not to the point that it matters much to me, but it certainly matters to others and it's far from fair.
                        Does it affect you or your work?
                        Originally posted by davbrucas
                        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by forbes View Post
                          i ratted my branch manager out for taking our bonus money and spending it on remodeling his house.
                          Y'all should've burned that motherfucker to the ground.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                            Does it affect you or your work?
                            Read the first part of that sentence. Yes, but not to the point that it matters a whole lot.

I just want stock picks!@!!

Comment

give me a number and person to contact and give me some details about what day(s) and hours said person was suppose to work and I will ratt them out for you.

....on a side note, is she hott in any way?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X