Anyone have a hookup on appliances?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a hookup on appliances?

Specifically washers and driers? Or can anyone recommend a place that sells the dent/ding specials, demo units, or older models? Didn't realize how expensive these things have gotten.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

We bought a refrigerator and a washer and dryer from this place. They were a few hundred dollars cheaper then lowes and homedepot.

2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
    2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
    2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Hey bro. I remember you hooking me up on that phone. I got a washer & Dryer you can have for $100, I had it posted for $250
      GOD BLESS TEXAS
      August Landscaping
      214-779-7278
      Seb's high class.
      He'll mow your grass.
      He'll kick your ass.
      And while his kidney stones pass,
      He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

My mom also has a descent set for sale in Grand Prairie, that is if my uncle has not picked them up yet.

Believe the washer is a Kenmore and dryer is Frigidaire, maybe reversed. White set and in great shape. She bought a house and they were left there.

PM me if interested. I can call and see if they are still there and meet you there this afternoon.

$120 for the set.

Comment

if your in plano, the sears 2nd 's place i think is off of midway.
          first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by 94form2000z View Post
            My mom also has a descent set for sale in Grand Prairie, that is if my uncle has not picked them up yet.

Believe the washer is a Kenmore and dryer is Frigidaire, maybe reversed. White set and in great shape. She bought a house and they were left there.

PM me if interested. I can call and see if they are still there and meet you there this afternoon.

$120 for the set.
            PM coming your way.

Originally posted by forbes View Post
            I'm heading over there this afternoon to check out what they have.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Sears place in south Arlington little road and I20. I bought a dryer there and when I need a fridge ill be over there picking one out. Even the regular Sears stores sometimes have some scratch n dents you just have to ask.
              Rich

Comment

new Sears Outlet Store just opened 3/31/12 in Allen, Texas

Originally posted by forbes View Post

A new Sears Outlet Store just opened 3/31/12 in Allen, Texas. I get email alerts. I have not visited this store yet...

Address
                109 N. Greenville
                Allen, Texas 75002

Comment

Originally posted by Fourx4Brad View Post
                  A new Sears Outlet Store just opened 3/31/12 in Allen, Texas. I get email alerts. I have not visited this store yet...

Address
                  109 N. Greenville
                  Allen, Texas 75002
                  The store was nice. I got a new LG front-load dryer for cheaper than employee pricing.

Comment

Working...
                  X