• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    Matt (03truebluegeetee)?

See! I read your mind!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      See! I read your mind!
      Matt used to be cool, now hes just a fucking asshole...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        Matt used to be cool,

When?

Comment

When?
          Hmmm, now that I think about it, you're right, he really never was cool, just an asshole, hahahahah!!
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Peoples lives have been ruined up here man. 400 homes are total losses in just Arlington. Sorry if that is an inconvience to your web surfing.
            Yeah, I don't get peoples stupidity sometimes. I think it is better that way though. I only had one guy on my FB post something about "enough of the annoying tornado posts." I couldn't help but to enlighten him that we had (I think) 12 reported tornado's touchdown yesterday and 4 that were in majorly populated areas within an hour and a half.

This was in areas that had mass quantities of people that we know, family, friends, and loved one that are impacted by this. It isn't some Whitney Houston sob story about how she overdosed..

People need a wake up call every now and again...
            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Self centered people only care about whats in front of them. I find it amusing when they show their true colors, as from then on they find less people giving a shit about them and what they say.

Comment

Henry wants to ban 03trublugt but can't, so he is taking it out on other people! Power tripping mods!!!!!!
                Where has he been?
                DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                  Where has he been?

Looked in The Smackatorium lately?

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                    why would you ban him for having being a douche nozzle? 80% of this site should be banned if that's the case

He already apologized and said Talisman can fondle his taint and Steve can make his sweet nipples into glazed donuts next weekend (at least that's what I think Steve means by "armbarring"), or something like that...
                    Go ahead and coddle him and make sure his feelings aren't hurt while you're at.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                      Go ahead and coddle him and make sure his feelings aren't hurt while you're at.
                      he apologized, i'm not sure at what point apologies stopped being good enough.

Some of you are horrible Christians!

Comment

I think they should offer a bounty for his capture.

Comment

why would you ban him for having being a douche nozzle? 80% of this site should be banned if that's the case

He already apologized and said Talisman can fondle his taint and Steve can make his sweet nipples into glazed donuts next weekend (at least that's what I think Steve means by "armbarring"), or something like that...
                          Are you flirting with me?

Comment

I never said an apology wasn't good enough, but for some reason you feel the need to defend his honor or something. I'm pretty sure he can take care of himself, he knows how this place works. If he can post some bullshit like this then he can live through the short term backlash that he created. I'm sure in a few weeks most people won't even remember that he posted this unless someone keeps bumping it back to the top.

Comment

Looked in The Smackatorium lately?
                              Oh, my. So much to catch up on.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                                I never said an apology wasn't good enough, but for some reason you feel the need to defend his honor or something. I'm pretty sure he can take care of himself, he knows how this place works. If he can post some bullshit like this then he can live through the short term backlash that he created. I'm sure in a few weeks most people won't even remember that he posted this unless someone keeps bumping it back to the top.

You might want to go reread Matts reply again.

Comment

Working...
                                X