• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big A View Post
    Earthquake+tsunami, already happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
      Earthquake+tsunami, already happened.
      Well, that tops it.

But seriously guys, I apologize for showing my ass. I'm sure my shitty day doesn't compare with most people In the metro.

On the way to the LSR Steve can armbar me, and Tali can castrate me with a rusty mach 3.
      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Cooter says "Fuck Tornados"

Comment

Originally posted by silverback View Post
          cooter says "fuck tornados"

lmao
          2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
            fuck
            Fuck you!! You didn't have one sweep thru your neighborhood and destroy everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
              Cooter says "Fuck Tornados"

If not Cooter, that guy has to be related to ol Forrest

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                Well, that tops it.

But seriously guys, I apologize for showing my ass. I'm sure my shitty day doesn't compare with most people In the metro.

On the way to the LSR Steve can armbar me, and Tali can castrate me with a rusty mach 3.

I'm going to jump on the goddamned hood of that Malibu!

Comment

I'll BAN him, but everyone in this thread has to make it unanimous and no one can snitich me out to Tyler.

I have the BAN stick out right now, for the SPAMMERS...
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    I'll BAN him, but everyone in this thread has to make it unanimous and no one can snitich me out to Tyler.

I have the BAN stick out right now, for the SPAMMERS...

I can think of several other people that we would be better off washing our hands of. At least he did what most people are incapable of doing. He admitted he was wrong and apologized. That's almost unheard of on here.

Comment

why would you ban him for having being a douche nozzle? 80% of this site should be banned if that's the case

He already apologized and said Talisman can fondle his taint and Steve can make his sweet nipples into glazed donuts next weekend (at least that's what I think Steve means by "armbarring"), or something like that...

Comment

I just happen to have the STICK out, I'll put it back up now...
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Henry wants to ban 03trublugt but can't, so he is taking it out on other people! Power tripping mods!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            I can think of several other people that we would be better off washing our hands of.
                            Matt (03truebluegeetee)?

Originally posted by Silverback View Post

He already apologized and said Talisman can fondle his taint and Steve can make his sweet nipples into glazed donuts next weekend, or something like that...
                            AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Comment

Geor said you are scared to ban Elvis until Easter.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                Henry wants to ban 03trublugt but can't, so he is taking it out on other people! Power tripping mods!!!!!!
                                lmao!

I only BAN SPAMMERS, I leave the banning of members to DON, he likes that sort of thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X