Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
    Still have Giovani's?

Loved stopping in that place anytime I was out that way.

David
    you mean Gucci's...and no, we sold it in February to a group out of Bossier City. they are turning it into a hibachi style steak house...

Comment

Originally posted by halo/horns View Post
      By the way, Brent's seen it. He drove his happy ass out into the sticks to give me some great advice on kitchen set up.
      If brent gave advise on the kitchen setup you should probably listen... I'm pretty sure he sells that stuff and he probably actually has more expreience in setups as the "flow of the kitchen" I will tell you you that shit breaks all the time in any restaurant with high volume... in the last 30 days we have replaced the compressors on two beer coolers $1500, put a new exhaust motor on our vent-a-hood today ($704), Spent several hundred tracing leaks and over/undercooling on glycol powerpacks.. Unless the place has all new shit expect to pay a lot for refrigeration as its always working overtime.. With restaurants there is always a problem with this, that, or the next thing (part of the cost of doing biz lol)
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by TonyMCev View Post
        you mean Gucci's...and no, we sold it in February to a group out of Bossier City. they are turning it into a hibachi style steak house...
        Yep, that was it. Sorry. Been a while since we last stopped by.

David

Comment

Working...
        X